Chapter 4 : Oath to Jenn

Well Hi ! I already wrote one chapter today but I'm in a writing mood so umm... here is chapter 4 HELL YEA!

song on the side Oath by Cher Lloyd Love it

................................................................................

Chapter 4

Sam's *POV*

Wow those eyes were so blue and just WOW...

''Ummm... Hey Sammy are you okay tou haven't said any thing since we got in the car ?'' Jenn askes me worridly. I stop at a red light and face her '' haha yea I'm fine just ... I bumbed in to a guy i feel like i have seen before and i was just thinking about it I guess.'' ''Ohh Cool was he cute ?'' and ofcourse boy crazy bff has to ask that question. ''Umm... Very cute aaaaaand he had an irish accent!'' I say smiling like crazy while I drive to my house.

We come to my house and I am still thinking about the mystery irish lad. But what am I supposed to do I'll probably never see him again. ''Hey wanna put up another video on Youtube it has been a while since the last one.'' we walk into my bedroom where the walls are white but one is blue and has black zebra stripes on it. my bed is pretty big and my desk is white. the Carpet is black and very fuzzy wich I love. On my shelves there are so many pictures of me and Jenn that I will never live without and my laptop is on my desk. ''Sure umm... should I just do it here or..?'' ''Yea why not'' Jenn answers.

''Okay lets get everything ready'' I say and walk to the closet to get a red hoodie and put my hair in a pony tail. Hmm what song do I want to sing ?..... Oh hey I know ! '' I know what song I'm gonna sing'' I say smiling from ear to ear. ''Ohh really what song? '' Jenn asks while putting the computer on the right spot. I get my guitar and walk to the bed and look at her grinning ''I'm not telling you but it's dedicated to you by the way'' I know her and she is starting to get curious aaand 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ''Ohh please tell me what is it sexy and i know it ?'' she asks wiggling her eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and look at the computer ''You'll just have to wait and see'' I smile sweetly thinking of the song that is so perfect.

okay the video starts and I just sit there thinking okay should I just start singing or talk before urgh why am I thinking so hard. ''Dude start talking or ... just do something!'' I hear Jenn in the backround. Ohh right Okay c'mon Sam you can do this.

''Hey viewers so a couple of you liked my cover of drunk by Ed Sheeran so here is another song that I am dedicating to my blond BFF'' I say as I winnk at Jenn while she giggles. ''So here it is.'' I take up the guitar and start singing

Yo, my best friend, best friend 'til the very end

Cause best friends, best friends don't have to pretend

You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you

You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you

'Member the time, time, times sneaking out the house

All of the time, time, times that you had your doubts

And don't forget all the trouble we got into

We got something you can't undo, do

Laughing so damn hard

Crashed your dad's new car

All the scars we share

I promise, I swear

Wherever you go, just always remember

That you got a home for now and forever

And if you get low, just call me whenever