Chapter 18 : My first song ?

Hii ! Chapter 18 wow ! And last month I was on like chapter 3 ? I am writing my ass of here !

Chapter 18

"Hello Sam" he says sounding all buisnessy.

"Uh... Whats up ?" I say not sounding all buisnessy.

"I was thinking of starting to work on your first song" he says excitedly.

"Uhh... Now ?" I ask unsure of what he means.

"Well it is kind of late ummm... Lets do it tomorrow Around 12:00 okay ? Bye" he says and hangs up.

"What was that about" J asks me. Wow Simon Cowell wants to write a song for me. I am going to be a singer. Ohh wow!

"Jenny he just wanted to work on my first song tomorrow !" I say and then start jumping up and down. When she realizes what I just said she starts jumping to.

Once we calm down she looks me in the eyes.

"Sam promise that once you are famous you won't forget me." She says and you can see it in her eyes she thinks I'll leave her.

"Jenn I will never forget you ! Okay ? We will still live together and we will still be as awesome and weird ! Okay ?" I say and hug her. Wow this is all happening so fast. Few weeks ago I was putting a video on Youtube of me singing Drunk.

"You are finally getting your big break Sam" she says to me hugging me tighter. Everyone always told me I was good but I never thought I was this good !

"Let's go to sleep I have a big day tomorrow." I say to her once we're done hugging. She nods and smiles big. I run into the bathroom and brush my teeth with my red toothbrush and then go into my bedroom. I fall into my bed crawl under the covers and fall asleep thinking of tomorrow.

-Next Day-

"Wake up soon to be pop star!!!" I hear someone yell so I turn my back to them and try to fall asleep again.

Suddenly I feel like I'm very cold and wet. I shot up and there I see Jenn smiling innocently. I groan and crawl slowly into the bathroom and take a shower.

After the shower I smell like vanilla it's like my signature smell. I put on some purple skinnies, I have my clothes in all colors cause I'm just that cool, And a black t- shirt. I put on some white converse and a white blazer. Okay I am ready.

I make my way down stairs and get a banana. Once I'm finished I hug Jenn goodbye and drive off.

-Simons office-

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" I hear him say so I walk in.

"Hi" I say and smile a little bit.

"Hi Sam so.... What do you want your first song to be about ?" He asks

(A/N: Soo what should her first sing be about ? Haha what did you think of this one ?)