Chapter 10 : questions, 22 and facts

So I am putting Chapter 10 up yay! so happy I'm in double numbers now haha! so hope the story is going well so far ! :D

Chapter 10

Samantha's *POV*

I start recording while putting a oreo in my mouth. How stupid can I get. I chew for like 1-2 minutes.

''Hi guyssss! I am thinking of doing a 2 in 1 video where I answer questions and sing ! cool right so I am going to start with the singing! here is 22 by Taylor Swift'' I say smiling into the camera. I take my guitar up and start strumming.

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters

And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh

It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight

To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh

Yeaaaah

We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time

It's miserable and magical oh yeah

Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22

Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you

You don't know about me but I bet you want to

Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

It seems like one of those nights

This place is too crowded too many cool kids

It seems like one of those nights

We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping

Yeaaaah

We're happy free confused and lonely in the best way

It's miserable and magical oh yeah

Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks, it's time uh uh

I don't know about you but im feeling 22

Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you

You don't know about me but I bet you want to

Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

I don't know about you, 22, 22

It feels like one of those nights

We ditch the whole scene

It feels like one of those nights

We won't be sleeping

It feels like one of those nights

You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you

I don't know about you but im feeling 22

Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you

You don't know about me but I bet you want to

Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

Dancing like 22, yeah, 22, yeah yeah

It feels like one of those nights

We ditch the whole scene

It feels like one of those nights

We won't be sleeping

It feels like one of those nights

You look like bad news I gotta have you, I gotta have you.

I finish the song. I smile.

''Okay so that was 22 by T-Swift'' I try to joke but fail big time!

''And now questions ! Umm... I am going to start by answering the easy ones first so. What is your favorite color ?'' I read the question out laud. ''I don't really have a favorite. They are all my favorites but if I had to pick it'd be turquoise. Okay next question... favorite food ?'' WOW hmm... ''You can't really answer that cause food is just...like you can't pick a favorite so all food but my the one I will never be sick of is hamburgers. Haha I am so healthy you guys! Okay new question who is your favorite singer and what band is your favorite ? mmmm Well my all time favorite singer is mr.Ed Sheeran Love him and the band would probably be The script or hot chelle rae'' I smile at the camera. ''Okay and a new question where are you from ?'' Okay. ''Well I was born In an island called Iceland but my parents moved when I was 6 so my accent is a little of'' I have been told my accent is fake so many times. I don't care though. ''Well now I am going to give you guys some random fats about me okayy? yeah ? cool! awesome!'' I sit up a little straighter and start. ''Well I will not give you my full name but it starts with an S. I love all types of clothing if they are not slutty. shoes might as well be my hobby, love them so much!!! I like snapbacks but I don't have very many'' I say pouting. ''I am a Brat if you know what that is...if you don't then its a fan of Cher Lloyd. I'm not much for boy bands hehe sorry. I like Justin Biebers voice but sometimes I don't like his songs so sorry beliebers. I love going out in public in my pajamas. I have never been on a date and I ahve never had a boyfriend. I hae one BFF and We'll just call her J. Well thanks for watching guys ! XOXO S'' I finish by blowing a kiss to the camera and then I stop recording and close the laptop.

What would it be like if I was famous ? Would I still be friends with Jenn ? Would people like my singing ?

Ohh That would never happen. I look up to see a smiling Jenn. She walks over to the sofa and sits next to me.

"You could be famous Sammy you know that right ?" She asks softly.

"Jenny I am not good enough." I say sighing. "Well people who hear you sing would beg to differ" she says being the smart ass she is.

"This is why you are my best friend" I say hugging her. "I'm not your best friend Sam" she says pulling away from me and felt like I could die when she said that. "What b-b-but..." I stutter "Sam I am your sister and once we get enough money we will buy an appartment together. Okay ?" I can just see it now me and my best friend for life together every day for a long time. I smile at the thought and nod. We hug again and then i notice it's dark out. I check the time and see it's 23:30. Wow time goes by too fast.

"Hey Jenn shouldn't we get some sleep ?" I ask hoping she'll say yes.

"Ohh haha right yeah good idea" she says and starts running upstairs. "Well good night then!" I yell after her and then laugh to myself shaking my head. She is everything to me.

Simon Cowell's *POV*

"I want to get drunk when I wake up...." I listen to the video the boys in One Direction sent me. They told me she was good but I feel like I've met her. Then it comes to me and I pick up the phone to call him.

"Hello ?" He says on the other line.

"Hey joey it's Simon I want to talk to you about your daughter"

(A/N: So this chapter is done you get to know Sam a little bit more so i am going to start on chapter 11 now )