Chapter 8 : Fired, Starbucks and curls ?

Hi! New chapter haha yay!

Chapter 8

Samantha's *POV*

I woke up with a really bad headache.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs in my pajamas and my weird bed head. When I got downstairs I went straight to the kitchen to make toast. I got the bread and put it in the toaster. I saw a note on the counter from Jenn.

Heyy guuuurl !

Sorry I'm not there right now.

I had to check something out at work so I wont be long.

See u soon. Xoxo J.

Okay so I am alone. Hope she comes back soon.

Ugh! I need something to do. Hmm... I know I'll clean the house!

Jennifer's *POV*

Fired.

I was fired. I can't belive this !

Me and Sammy were saving upmfor an appartment. What am I going to do.

I walk up to the door thinking how I am supposed to tell her. I open the door and take a deep breath. When I am inside I see that the house is spotless. And Sam is sitting infront of her computer smiling.

"Sam I need to tell you something" I think she could tell this was serious 'cause she looked up concerned.

"Yea sure whats wrong ?" She asks with a frown. I sit next to her on the couch. I take a deep breath.

"Okay Jenny you're scaring me right now" She says getting nervous.

"Yea...ummm....I went to talk to our boss and...ummm... he said that they needed to make a cut and long story short" I sigh.

"Sam I was fired today" I start to tear up a little. I have always been known for being emotional.

"Ohh Jenny it's okay" Sam says bringing me into a hug.

"Just be happy now maybe you'll find an even better job. But first we have to eat done real food" neither me or Sam can cook.

"So you wanna go to starbucks ?" I ask hopefully. She nods. "Yeah I'll just put some clothes on..." She says standing up.

"Wait!" I stop her and she looks at me. I grin "wanna go in our pajamas ?" Sam thought about it for lika a half of a secound before shouting "HELL YEAH! Lets be weirdos today !!"

Niall's *POV*

I was meeting the guys at Starbucks. I know what you're thinking "Do you guys see each other every day ?" And well we kind of do... Mostly when it's summer.

When I get there I see the Zayn and Liam.

"Hey guys ! The rest not here yet ?" I ask them when I am close to them.

"Hey!" Zayn says smiling.

"No but Harry told us to just go in. They'll be here soon." Liam explains. I nod and we enter starbucks. As soon as we are inside I hear alot of laughing and giggling. I ignore it thinking it's just some normal girls.

"Hey Niall can you get a table while we order ?" Liam askes me knowing I'll say yes. I nod and just kind of pick the first empty table I find. I get up my phone so I have something to do while I am waiting for the guys. Then I hear these girls laugh again and I look up. I see the face of one of them. She is beautiful. Shoulder short blond hair and such pretty blue eyes that sparkle when she laughs. But I can only see the back of the head of the other girl butnI could know that red colored hair anywhere. Before I could say hello Zayn, Liam and the other guys come to the table. Liam sits next to me while Zayn, Harry and Lou on the other side.

"Hey guys sorry we're late" Lou appolegizes but smiles. I laugh. "It's okay Lou we knew you were coming." The guys start talking. I poke Liam and he looks at me smiling.

"What Ni ?" He askes.

"Um... Liam is it just me or does that red hair look familiar ?" I ask him cause we are two of the three that have seen her face to face.

He looks where I'm looking and smiles.

"Why yes it does Niall." We were about to tell the other guys. But they said something intaresting.

"So guys the Youtube girl put another video on Youtube" Louis says. And we all look up at him.

"Why didn't you tell us ?" Harry said. Hmm... It's kind of like he wants to find her the most. We are getting worried he's getting kinda stalkerish.

"That is not the point Harold !" Lou scolds. Zayn nods and says "Yeah she was singing Little Things guys" it's safe to say we were all really shocked.

"Wait our Little Things ?" I ask confused. And they all look at me like I asked if the moon was made of cheese. Well sorry!

Samantha's *POV*

"Wait our Little Things ?" I hear I hear a familiar irish accent say behind me. I look over my shoulder and there isnthe blond guy I bumped into at the store. He didn't notice me looking and the guys kept talking and soon Jenn noticed I was evesdropping so she shut up.

"Well Is she a fan then ?" A curly headed boy asked but He has his back to me so I only see his hair but they are four boys with blondie at the table. But I can only see blondie and the boy from the beach... So they know each other.

"That doesn't make sense she has met three of us she couldn't be a fan" A boy with black hair says. Wait a ... Fan ? Of what ? Who are they talking about ?

"HELLO EARTH TO S" Jenn shouts. Loudly. The boys stop talking and I look at her.

"What ?" I smile like was paying attention. But we both know I wasn't. I have the attention spam of a fly.

"Were you listening ?" She askes acting like she is annoyed but she soon starts smiling cause she knows this is how I am.

"Pffft... Ofcourse I was" I say playing it super duper cool.

"Mhmm...yea right well Imwas saying maybe I should start working here ?" That would be a good idea she has always wanted to work here I dont know why.

"Yea go talk to the manager now" I say pushing her a little.

"Okay cross your fingers" she says and me being the good friend I am crossed my fingers.

She has been in there for sometime and I can hear the boys wispering behind me. I can only hear a few words like : "Is that her ?", "wow is her hair red" and so on. I decided to go to the bathroom.

When I am done washing my hands I run a hand through my messy hair and walk out of the bathroom.

Once again my luck strikes. I run into someone and we fall down the other person on top of me. I grunt when I land on the floor. Wow a grunt attractive right ? I look at who I ran into and I see these beautiful green eyes and chocolate brown curls.

(A/N: hey so chaper 8 tell me what you think!)