21. Season1-epilogue

3 months later

As the first ring of his morning alarm went off, Arnav instinctively stretched his hand to the nightstand and pulled his cellphone to turn off the alarm. He wanted to let his wife sleep some more, as he had kept her awake for too long yesterday. But as has been the case from last 3 months, since her utter-romantic confession of love. The confession that not only made his heart melt but also made headlines for the leading daily's in Delhi. Ever since, he had been more than head over heels, toes and nail for his vixen and found it hard to keep his hands off her. She was beautiful, charming, amazing, sexy and now she was all his! 

And then the recent knowledge of a new pup entering their lives had made him even more ecstatic. They had found out just a week ago and her first sonogram was today. Which was why there was no going to office today for Mr. and Mrs. Raizada!

--*--

After their visit to the doctor, later that evening:

"Khushi, sweetheart you can't do that to me." Arnav couldn't believe he was hearing that. But then again, if he knew Khushi well, he COULD believe that.

"of course, I can. Go back to the sofa, you are not coming near my bed tonight Arnav ji" She said throwing the pillow and blanket towards him and folded her hands on her chest. She was looking so damm cute in her angry bird avatar that Arnav wanted to kiss her senseless! But he had to control his hormones, as his vixen was clearly not in romantic mood. and he was to blame, partially! 

"Khushi come on, it was a joke!" 

"No one laughed, did they?" She retorted

"I did." Arnav replied sheepishly, running one hand through his messed up hair.

"Asking the doctor to check if my baby has a fang and let us know if it develops later, was not funny Arnav ji! What she must be thinking?" even if the referred 'baby' was practically a size of the peanut at this point, his joke still stung!

"Khushi I was kidding. You know how I call you a vixen, so I was just-" one look from her and he knew he had to shut-up.

"My baby is nothing like that. How could you joke about it?" she said as her eyes filled with big fat tears. To be honest, even she didn't understand why was she making such a big deal about it?

"Khushi of course your baby is- "Arnav came towards her and almost pulled her in a hug, but then he realized what he was saying and corrected himself, "what do you mean your baby? It is my baby too Khushi, it is our baby." Proud daddy-to-be declared.

"NO. it is not. It is just mine. It has nothing to do with you." uh-oh! She was really pissed off, wasn't she? Gosh this pregnancy was driving him nuts already! Why did they even think of expanding their family so soon? But what's done was done, now he had to just take the reins!

"I doubt so sweetheart, especially because I know how much I was involved in the process that made her." Arnav said with a small smile and pulled her in a hug, despite her protests, her small fists pushing him away.

"What are you Arnav ji? Here I am angry on you, I am saying the baby is just mine and you are still not getting angry?"

"Why would I sweetheart? Especially when I know how much I love both my babies and so do you!" Arnav punctuated the last part by kissing her temple.

How would she even fight after that? She sighed and went back to hugging him.

"Does that mean I still get the privilege of sleeping close to you tonight?" as if she would have slept a wink without him by her side. But now that he was asking, she would advantage!

"Sure. Only if you promise to not open your mouth in front of the doctor anymore."

Arnav laughed at her demand, "I promise, cross my heart!" he would promise anything to her.

After all, she was Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. His not so innocent vixen, his wife and life!

--*--

A/N – and they lived happily ever after ! 💕 🧿  chotu sa epilogue, but itna hi likha hai 😃

I will start next season in this book itself, instead of opening a new thread. What do you think? Sneak peek coming this Friday and then new updates next year!