S3 - chapter 15(finale-1)

I am breaking finale in 2 parts as it's getting quite a large update.

This one's for the special reviewers of this season who cheered the loudest for NSIV khushi: UshaVijay5, UnpredictableMCM, Mayamadhuvanti, Roseyblue, ARya, Starry, venu and happy❤

--*--

Shital saw Arnav lift the coffee cup and drink the 'spiked coffee' as she had ensured. She looked at her wristwatch, 5 minutes to go and he would be tipsy and that would give her perfect time to execute her plan. From where she was standing outside Arnav-Khushi's bedroom on the first floor, she could also see the entire scene unfolding downstairs in Raizada Hall. Anjali was busy blaming Khushi and everyone else was standing watching the scene unfold. She smirked, 'dumb Raizada family and mostly, dumb Khushi!'

And that is exactly where she was mistaken. All this time, all these days when she was supposedly planning to take Khushi's place in this house, Khushi was ensuring there would be no place left for her after she is done with Shital, all this time when shital thought she was planning to ruin Khushi's life, Khushi was cleverly watching Shital ruin her own life by her own hands! When Shital was thinking that she was playing with Arnav and Khushi's life, she did not even understand that she herself was a puppet in their hands and they were predicting her steps! And best thing, Shital was so idiotically dumb that she was doing all this herself, she was giving clues to khushi by herself!

But sheetal did not know that. At least not yet!

.

.

Khushi took a glance upstairs and saw Shital enter in their bedroom. Did Sheetal even know that she had walked into Khushi's trap, eyes wide open? Khushi smirked, and she switched on the big TV screen in Raizada hall, amidst the heated confrontation-or-whatever Anjali was trying to have!

In the meanwhile, all major media reps and police had also reached there as they were invited!

Soon, the TV screen started showing live footage along with audio, from Arnav-Khushi's bedroom.

.

.

Shital saw that Arnav was seated on the recliner, his eyes closed. 'Obviously under effect of the sedatives' she thought to herself.

"Oh, Arnie baby, I finally have you alone like I always wanted. You made me wait for so long Arnie, 7 years! But never mind, ab main aa gayi hoon na (now, I am here right)?" she said, removing her hair band and loosening her hair.

Meanwhile, all people gathered in the hall downstairs, shifted in their position uncomfortably. Nani and Mami looked away, Prem scoffed in disgusted voice, while Khushi's eyes had a steely look. The most shocked person was Anjali, who was looking at the screen as if she saw ghost!

.

.

"You know Arnie, I wish I was pregnant with your child. But you never even held my hand unless I initiated it, forget taking me to your bed! Why arnie? I did everything to get you Arnav, but you! You discarded me like I didn't mean anything! I even tried to make you jealous, on our graduation night, by getting close to Pranay. But my bad luck that I ended up going too far with him and got pregnant with his baby!" she said as she leaned near Arnav. Everyone held their breaths. Prem couldn't see it anymore and almost dashed ahead to go upstairs, but Khushi held his hand. No one would be more disgusted than her right now, but she knew they had to do this. Moreover, she knew what no one else knew, that Arnav had been very much in his senses all this while! She had no doubt that he was probably much more disgusted himself! But they had to bear with it for few more minutes!