S3 - chapter 16(finale-2)

And here's finale-2, as promised! Finale-1 saw huge # of votes(280+) in a single day, that's crazy loud noise for our NSIV Khushi! Thank you ❣

--*--

Anjali realized she had lost everything in her quest for borrowed affections and assumed faith from wrong people, all the while ignoring the genuine ones who had loved her despite her million mistakes! After what Shyam did to her, after losing her child, after seeing how her brother and Khushi had cared for throughout and after hearing Arnav confess, he had married Khushi only for her safety, she still had backstabbed Khushi by deciding to help Sheetal. So, what was happening to her today was really her reward!

Filled with agony and deep hurt over Sheetal's true nature, Anjali went near her and slapped her right across her face, "Kyun kiya aise hamare sath(why did you do this to me)? Why did you use me, tell me!" She said, puling Shital's arm

"Because you asked for it Anjali!" Shital said in an obvious tone, now that her cover was blown there was no need to be sweet to this annoying woman, "Stop blaming others for your own mistakes for God's sake. I didn't ask you to fawn over Aarav, you did; I didn't ask you to keep convincing Arnav to spend time with me, you did. So, when you were being so generously stupid yourself, why wouldn't I take any advantage?" She asked and Anjali didn't have any answer. Sheetal was right, Anjali had asked for this herself, and hence whatever was happening was just the result of it.

Shital then turned her face to Khushi, "the only thing I didn't understand is how did Khushi guess Aarav wasn't my child? I had ensured to cover all bases. And how did Khushi know what I was planning to do something today? When did you plan all this?" Shital asked, irritated, trying to free herself from the lady constables' strong hold, as well as not getting how this typhoon named Khushi hit her and left nothing but her destruction in its wake!!!

Khushi happily answered her, "It's good to see you are curious to know how I planned your downfall Shital. Well, for that also, you have to be credited partially. I had my doubts on you from the day you kept avoiding talking about Aarav's paternity and fueled all discussions about him being compared with Arnavji. I knew something was fishy. I was looking for clues and soon, I started getting them. After all, I had told you I always liked playing chess and this was becoming an interesting game. I only wish I had a strong opponent, thoda aur maza aata (it would have been more fun)" Khushi said with chuckle as Shital looked on horrified, being openly called stupid! Well, now she also agreed she was one...

"Remember that day when we were at charity dinner, and you almost got a panic attack seeing mr. Roy? the orphanage director? That led me to contact him and thus solved one part of the puzzle that Aarav wasn't your son to begin with. The other DNA test I did was just to confirm that. But I wanted to know how deep rooted your plan was and there also, your own confrontation with Arnav, which I had planned to happen that day, helped. Your own story about graduation night, helped me track Pranay. oh, by the way he is supposed to be here too but maybe stuck in traffic. What a gem of a man! He gave all important details to us and our PI."

Not only Sheetal but everyone else was admiring this bold lady's keen observation skills, her patience, and her brilliance.

"The last part, i.e., today was supposed to be plain simple show down- by you getting arrested. We and our PI had most of the proofs. But then, Arnavji saw that bottle and we knew you were up to something dirty. So I thought, why not turn it in an interesting finale? Then Premji helped with cctv being arranged on last minute and Lavanyaji helped with the media. And thanks to you, we got all your dirty plans from horse's mouth herself! As Arnavji said, we knew most of it, but this just gave us a firsthand version!"