NSIV Pro - part 10

Subhadra Malik's revelation had left a stunned silence behind. It was already too much digest for them that Khushi's past was in fact connected with them. That their Gunjan was in fact alive and was same as Khushi, that Ratna's wish had been unknowingly fulfilled by destiny as Gunjan herself was married to Arnav as Khushi being his bride and that Subhadra Malik had tried to take Khushi's parents lives and was also behind Khushi and Garima too.

And even before they had a chance to react on them, Dadi came there and in a cruel stroke, revealed that the other lady in Arvind Malik's life was none other than Garima, that the reason why Arnav and Anjali were orphaned was somewhere related to Garima and that the reason why Arnav had been so bitter for so many years was also Garima...

And now, as everyone tearfully watched, Arnav left the room.

Khushi's heart was thudding with fear and sadness. Fear for what her amma would have to endure now that Dadi was here and sadness for how Arnav's father's mistakes had caused Arnav's mother as well as her amma this much pain, and mainly affected Arnav. She wanted to talk to him. Did he also consider her amma a culprit like his dadi or he was better to know her amma was at no fault? And if he decided to hold it against her amma, she would stand by her amma. Sure, she would feel sad for losing Arnavji, but she won't let him, or anyone else accuse her amma any more.

And that was when Khushi's phone beeped with an incoming message. She held it in front of her to see who it was and was surprised to see it was from Arnav.

The message read, "Khushi. Whatever we got to know tonight doesn't change that I want us to be together. Nothing else matters to me than this love I have for you. But I don't know what you think. So please, give me something, some indication that you too want me to be with you, that you can forgive me for my past mistakes and give me one more chance."

.

.

Arnav had left the room so as to not raise any suspicion. He knew Dadi expected him to react in some way and he was giving her that. It didn't mean he was not disturbed by what was revealed by Dadi. But one thing was true in all this that he loved Khushi and no matter what and who her Amma, bua or whoever else had done, it wouldn't change his opinion about her. And now he also knew this was what his maa also wanted, as she wanted him to marry Gunjan who was no one else but Khushi, so he knew he had his mother's blessings!

But he needed to know if Khushi also thought like him, or she still wanted to leave him after their contract marriage ended...

And that's when Aarav came there handing him a chit and ran away from there.

.

.

Shyam and Sheetal were meanwhile getting ready to celebrate. After Dadi had told them about what secret she carried and how it would be like an atom bomb for Arnav and Khushi's relation, they were sure of their win.

They remembered their conversation from earlier that day.

"So, what if our two plans failed until now? There is still one biggest weapon. One such weapon which would separate Arnav and Khushi, Raizadas', and Guptas' fake love forever." Dadi had said, consoling a disheartened Shyam and impatient Shital.

"What is it?" shyam asked impatiently.

"Sabr karo (Have patience), you will know everything soon." She spoke thinking of her plan to use Garima being the other woman in arnav's father's life and thus being the reason of his parents' death.

She had eventually told them about her plan involving Garima's connection with Arnav's parents' deaths.

And now, she had gone to drop that bomb and they couldn't wait for the good news of arnav and khushi's devastation.