Alya's Kidnapped Experience

(𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧, 𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢! 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩)

Third Person Pov
Alya's eyes quickly opened as she remembered the previous events. She scanned the room to spot a figure cloaked by darkness. The lights flashed on in an instant and the figure became visible. He had a purple suit with a grey hoth pendant. His hair was a extremely light brown but not blonde and he had a light complexion. His face was stiff, when was the last time he smiled? And jeez, he looks rich. His shoes are literally reflecting the reflection of his chin! His clothing had definitely changed since Alya had last seen him. He cleared his throat and walked forward. "So... Alisa was it? I heard you and your friend talking about 𝘈𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯." Alya gulped, "I-" She couldn't speak, her voice would crack from fear, but she can't look weak in front of an enemy! "Where is he?!" Hawkmoth shouted as he walking closer to the brunette. The girl shrugged in response then proceeded to yawn and return to 'sleep'. Mari had taught her how to calm her breathing and a bit of acting for pranks. Hawkmoth started astonished at the brave child then sighed and exited the room.

After the door closed, Alya began fumbling with the rope around her wrist. After slipping out, she untied her feet and stood behind the door,  hopping that it wasn't slammed open in the near future. Luckily for her it was not. After the man entered again after about 2 hours, she attempted to escape. She left the room successfully but Hawkmoth had recaptured her quite quickly. She groaned as she was dragged back to the room and tied to a chair. "Good to see that you're awake. That was quite a short nap." Alya rolled her eyes. "What old man?!" She wasn't going to show any signs of fear. "Hmm... You remind me of someone... Whatever. Where is Adrien?" Again Alya shrugged. "What do you mean?!" She tilted her head, "Adrien was in our group, but he hadn't come to school for some time... " Hawkmoth signed, "Don't lie girl. I wouldn't hesitate to kill you." The threat didn't affect Alya, afterall, if she wanted to be a reporter, she'd need to be brave. She took a deep breath, "Adrien, myself and M-" Wait... She couldn't say Mari's name, "Uh... My other friend, the one on the phone, we were all in the same group for an assignment on local forest birds. However, he didn't show up to school for a few days so we had to do it ourselves. He's our friend so we decided to go see him but we never learnt where he lived-" Hawkmoth held his hand up, interrupting the brunette. "What's your friend's name? " Alya nervously chuckled before replying, "I actually don't remember her real name since I always call her 'Mal' but I think the nickname is a shortenee version... Sorry. " Hawkmoth nodded, allowing her room continue her little ramble. "We did some research and that's probably what you overheard us talking about. Here's the thing though, I'm not going to tell you anything about what we found out! Kill me if you want, but Adrien's my friend and you'll probably just blame him!" Hawkmoth smiled, not a genuine one but instead an insane one. It scared Alya, but she never let him know that. "𝘚𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 '𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵' 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦?! " The girl gulped as the purple man broke out in a continuous laughter. "Anyways, since you already know that he's Chat Noir, I'll have to kill you." And with that the man exited while two men in black suits entered. "Seriously a child?" One said. "Just get the job done or it'll be OUR heads. " the other replied. "Fine! Fine! Any last requests?" The first man asked. "Hmm... Yeah! I don't want to die without ever tasting 'boba'. My best friend loves it, so does my sister! " The second man gasped, "You've never tasted boba?! You need to try it before we kill you. Give me a sec!" The man left after whispering something to the other gaurd, Alya assumed that they were going to poison her. That didn't bother her though, afterall, her life was on the line. "Hey, do you have a knife? Or will you kill me with a gun?" Alya had a plan, hopefully she won't have to fight too much. Fighting wasn't her a skill of hers but Mari had taught her a few things. "Knife." The man replied. "Can... Can I see it?" The man took it out and walked closer. (𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙚, 𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙) "It's... sharp. Thanks." He tilted his head, the girl did know that she was about to die... right? With a swift movement, Alya stood up and spun 360°, hitting the man in the process. It took a lot of strength and energy, leaving the brunette dizzy but she pushed through. The man fell and hit his head on the concrete, making him unconscious. The knife had slid out of his hands. This was it! The chair was a bit of a hindrance but she managed to grab the knife and cut the tight rope. She quietly hid behind the door again, the knife in her hand. Soon footsteps could be heard approaching. As soon as t he man entered, she pounced on him. Stabbing him in the left eye and then in both his hands. He squirmed around in pain on the cold concrete floor, the boba spilling everywhere. Alya rushed out of the room, attempting to find an exit. The place was seemingly abandoned but it was nearly impossible to leave, it was literally a maze! She ran and ran until she couldn't anymore, her body collapsed as she tried to breathe. 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙢! 𝘼𝙡𝙮𝙖! After a flash of purple, the brunette's eyes closed as he body fell limp from exhaustion.