Getting The Crystal Back

Marinette's Pov
Chat Noir launched at me, attempting to punch me again. I ducked, barely missing the hit as I swiped my leg against his legs, tripping him. He did a backflip avoiding hitting the ground as expected but as he was distracted and let his guard down for the a slight second, giving me the advantage. He put up a good fight. I slid behind him. He looked up, a shocked look ran over him as I kicked him to the ground as his back hit into a police car. 

He scrambled up, his eyes fixed on me. He hissed as I approached him, like an actual cat... I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw him charge, I need to stop being distracted! The plan, I need to work with the plan! Our eyes met, his electric green to my Bluebell, we stopped, staring at each other for awhile before I returned to reality, but he wasn't here. 

His smirk was no longer on his face, but instead a frown. He sighed, pulling his baton out once more, darn it! I stared at the baton as it swung towards me, not gonna happen, I'm getting that crystal back! I caught the baton in my hand and strengthened my grip. My hand stung from the impact of the hit against my palm, but I endured the pain. I couldn't keep this up, I was getting tired. He was furious, it was quite obvious, it was written all over his face.

"You're wasting my time!" He finally spoke up. I chuckled, "So?" I replied. He gritted his teeth as a grin appeared on my face. "So let's finish this!" He said. I held the baton sternly as he held the other half. I pulled the baton towards me, also pulling him. Now is my chance! I punched him in the stomach, he spit out blood as his hand grabbed mine, losing his baton. I broke it with my other arm and knee, it fell unto the cold concrete under us. His eyes widened, and I smirked. 

Anger was evident in his eyes as he shoved me unto the ground. I didn't resist. It was all part of the plan. I pulled his tail, making him fall too. We both got up, I'm going to be getting a lot of hits. His fist came flying towards me as I dodged it. Slipping behind him, he turned around when I once again grabbed his tail, and swung him around and let go. He went flying through the air, but flicked mid air and landed on his feet. 

Geez! Why is this taking so long! We approached each other, once again in a circling manner. He was the first to attack, jumping on me. My back collided with the ground below us. He got off of me, picking up his broken baton and his knife. I stared at him still laying on the ground, panting as though, I no longer could continue the fight. But the truth is I didn't want to continue the fight.  I was tired and I had no reason to continue. 

He ran off somewhere and I smiled as I got up. He was nowhere to be seen. The police left and everyone came out of the bus and returned in the museum. I joined them. Alya started questioning me, "How did you do that? Why did you save Chloe? She doesn't deserve it! You had me worried! Are you hurt? How could you have done that but you trip over your own feet? Who are you and what happened to the Marinette I know? How did it feel to be fighting Chat Noir? Were you scared? What would have happened if he killed you?" I sighed. 

Miss Angelica came out of hiding. "That was very brave of you to save your classmate!" She complimented. "Thank you, " I smiled. "Ugh! I didn't need saving! The police had everything under control!" I heard Chloe say. I frowned as everyone looked at her. "They didn't have everything under control, Chloe! Marinette saved your life!" Alix shouted. "Yeah! And your so mean to her, she should have just left you to die!" Ivan joined in. "Whatever, she didn't even get the Crystal!" She scoffed. 

I smiled once more as I pulled the crystal out of my pocket and handed it to Miss Angelica. "I suggest that it be kept safer," I said. She nodded. "But how?" Mylene asked. "When he jumped on me, I slipped it out of his pocket and placed it in mine. Pretending I can't fight anymore, he left. I'm just glad he didn't kill me..." I answered. "Your so cool!" Rose said.  "Yeah... " Juleka said, in her usual low tone. Everyone (excluding Chloe and Sabrina of course) cheered for me.

That Night
Chat's Pov
I took my mask and suit off. Today was though, who was that girl? Ugh! At least I got the crystal. I pushed my hand into my pocket. Nothing. Where is it? Must have fell out on my way back! I have to look for it. 

Nino came through the door. "Where are you going, dude?" He asked. Nino was my best friend.  "I think I dropped the crystal on my way back, I have to find it," I answered. He frowned. "You didn't lost it Adrien," he replied. I turned to him a questioning look on my face. He sighed before speaking once again. "The girl that you fought today... she's in my class, one of my friends actually..." He trailed off. "What about her? Yeah she put up a fight for Chloe even though it's obvious that she doesn't like the girl, but she didn't get close enough to me to get the crystal," I replied. 

Nino stared at me as though I'm dumb. " Yes she did! At the end of the fight she didn't continue, remember?" He questioned. Why can't he just tell me me! "Yeah. She was worn out, couldn't fight anymore..." I replied. "No! She slipped the crystal out of your pocket when you jumped on her! She didn't continue because she had what she wanted!" He said. Realization hit me! Of course! I should've killed her when I had the chance, but then again she's one of Nino's friends, he would've been upset... I sighed. 

"I've got to go, I'll see ya 'round dude!" He said as he checked the time. He bolted out the door leaving me and my thoughts alone. I can't believe it... She was good, she got what she wanted and saved that idiot (Chloe). I must say I'm impressed. She's strong too, my stomach still hurts. She even apologized when she twisted my arm... Well she's a kind girl, according to Nino, so when I said ouch, it must have been automatic for her to apologise. I sighed, and crawled into bed. I should get some sleep...