Ending of Training

Adrien's Pov
Blood splattered on the ground, mine specifically... but what really shocked me was, there standing in the middle of the room with my precious princess, the robot at her feet my baton still pierced at through it's chest. But... What is my princess doing here? How did she get here? She stood motionlessly, her hands balled into fists and her head hung. "M-mari?" She huffed, her face covered in disgust as eyes landed on me. " what do you want?!" Her voice is full of hatred, causing me to stumble backwards. "N-nothing! What's w-wrong, princess? What are you doing here?" my voice was laced with worry. "Don't call me that!" She snapped. "Are you sure you're-" she didn't let me finish, "SHUT UP!" I barely dodged an incoming fist. "What's wrong?" I muttered, I was worried about my princess, did I do something wrong? "WHAT'S WRONG?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" Tears streamed down her face and as if instinct, I embraced her only to be pushed away. "Haven't you ruined my life enough?! You ask me 'what's wrong?' but YOUR WRONG!" She shouted the last piece and I felt as though my heart would break at any minute. "You're a criminal!  You actually think I love you?!" She attacked me again and it was once again dodged. "No one loves you! Not me, not your 'father', your real parents abandoned you and I wouldn't blame them," she forced a laugh as tears built up in my eyes but was wiped away by my gloved hand. My silence just fueled her and little by little my heart was being broken in half. "Your just a stupid cat, but your not mine," her tears had dried by now and I was holding back mine," she chuckled and charged at me, this time I wasn't able to dodge. Holding my side I stood up once again. "Why?" was the only words that left my lips but they were only a whisper, but unfortunately,  she heard. "Why?! Ha! I knew you might have killed me if I said no, so what choice do I have?Adrien!" She spat my civilian name as if it was poison to her tongue. "I planned to hand you over to the cops anyways," she smirked and attacked me again. One hit to the shoulder. Boy, was she strong... but my heart ached more than my wounds. "You can't even stand up to your father, what a weakling!" another attack, I didn't even try to dodge this one. It was all a trap...and I fell right into it... "I never loved you and I never will!" Of course...what did I thought? She's just a fake... Another wound, but I didn't care anymore,  I had a shattered heart and my three wounds were bleeding, my mind could only think of what a fool I was and my body felt numb. I didn't even care if she killed me... She was just a lying little- Wait... Have I lost my mind?! Mari would never lie! If she did feel like this then she would've told everyone my identity, plus she wouldn't have saved my life twice and she would have sold me out by now. But MY princess isn't like that, and she loves me! But this Marinette isn't mine! I felt my body again and my thinking became a bit clearer. My heart still ached, but it wasn't broken anymore. Doing a backflip, I landed behind 'Marinette'. "You're not really Marinette," I whispered in her ear, before grabbing her arm and flinging her across the room into the obstacle course. Stumbling to her direction, I saw a robot, with my baton through it's chest and a spike through it's head. Ugh...my head... Natalie, congratulated me, and explained everything. The robot I saw at the fake Marinette's foot was a hologram. And the real robot seemed as my worst fear because of some gas or something that I inhaled. So technically everything she said was in my head and Natalie didn't see what it was, so I told her it was my father... She soon enough dismissed me since I had no serious injuries. Tomorrow, I'll need to tell my princess about this but right know, I need to rest, I lost a lot of blood and my head is swinging like crazy! So I decided to walk to my base instead of jumping from roof to roof, it wasn't very safe to be so low but I don't want to make my headache worst or pass out up there or even run right off the roof so, I used this means of getting there. After taking a quick shower and bandaging my wounds, I carefully laid down on my soft bed. Though I twisted and turned a few times, not being able to drift into sleep after a good, long while, I feel asleep.