Training

Chat Noir's Pov
Jumping from roof to roof, I stopped enjoying the Parisian night wind through my hair and engulfing me like a blanket, and the wonderful view of the city. I wish I could have visited my princess tonight... Sighing, I got up. Ugh! I really wish she didn't have a stupid sleepover! I want to see MY princess! Grabbing my staff, I vaulted into the night sky once again,  taking a few deep breaths as I ran to calm down. About three hours from now would be training,  so I better head to headquarters, instead of my base. After lazing around for a while it was time for training. As quick as lightning, I destroyed the robots and made it through the obstacle course. Piece of cake....but why? It was too easy...NOT COMPLAINING OR ANYTHING! But father would never make it this easy, but I don't see anything else... I should probably stay alert incase of anything. The lights flashed off, ha! I knew training wasn't finished! Wait... Who took off the lights though? Clicking a night vision button on my baton, I scanned the room. Nothing. Walking around, I looked closely for anything, but only broken robots and the obstacle course could have been seen. What now? I spun around as a swoosh was heard, but I saw nothing. "Show yourself!" Another sound of movement, but no one. "I SAID SHOW YOURSELF!" I turned around in circles. "Where ar-" I fell back as a white figure appeared infront of me but disappeared only a second later. What was that?! Chuckling echoed throughout the room and my heart raced. Following the chuckling I found myself inside one of the obstacle course's traps. Quickly getting out, I looked around for anything, a shadow, someone wearing white or even simply a silhouette in the dark! Where are you?.... Something cold held me by the neck in the air. What the- The 'thing's was another robot. It was white and it wore a grey top and pants. Gasping for air, I tried to escape, but was to no avail. My eyes felt heavy and my body numb as I struggled to escape it's grasp. I refused to close my eyes, not now! Using my baton, I was able to push that thing away from me. Falling unto the cold tile, I eventually stood up, in a fighting stance after regaining breath. Again it disappeared, as if it was never there. Where did it go?! I was kicked to the floor again. Ow! Rolling sideways, I avoided a punch to the face. Quickly, I got up, only this time, it didn't disappear. At first I mainly dodged as much as possible, but soon enough I started attacking, missing most times but succeeding a few times. It went on like this for minutes, even hours and I was slowly but surely becoming tired and weaker, while the robot only got stronger. Running towards each other, we were both armed, me with my baton and it with a metal pipe. Clashes and clangs could be heard and it sounded as a fenching match. Doing a backflip to dodge an attack, I used my baton to break the robotic arm only inches away from my face. The robot stumbled back, distracted for only a few seconds but I used that to my advantage. Piercing the thing's chest with my baton, it dropped the metal pipe, wires of different colors fell out and it dropped to the ground, it eyes changing from green to red, I guess that means defeated... Limping the door, I flicked the switch back on. That took longer than expected and my side hurts so badly! Ugh! I can't believe that robot was able to injure me! I just need to train more often... Turning around I looked over to wear I left the robot. My eyes widened and I stumbled backwards only to trip and fall. Quickly, I got up. After I blinked my eyes a few times, I looked back to the middle of the room. Blood splattered on the ground, mine specifically... but what really shocked me was...