Ending 1

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫
"Wait!" He turned back around to see Marinette holding her weapon. He frowned. "Do it." And with those simple words, she threw the sword, stabbing him through the head. "Good throw," His body fell limp and crashed against the concrete below. Blood spilling everywhere. "Heh. Don't forget bastard, you abused my boyfriend." She walked up to the corpse an pulled out the sword. Gently, she lifted Alya and braced her against a wall, Carapace infront of her. "Don't worry, I'll protect her. Help Adrien and Ms. Cheng!" Marinette nodded and rushed towards the two. The fight didn't last long, Natalie along with the other guards were knocked out and tied up on the floor. And the masked 'heros' called the police and escaped.

𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙!)

(𝘼𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨.) 
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

"Shut up!" Marinette shouted as she hid her face in embarrassment. "Come on you guys have been dating for almost 2 years! And you're both still embarrassed when teased?" Alya asked as she rolled her eyes. All she did was show off her engagement ring and asked when her bestie is going to ask her to be her bridesmaid. "W-whatever!" The bluenette buried her head in a certain blonde's chest.

.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣'𝙨 2𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
"Um... I have something to ask/tell you!" Both Adrien and Marinette burst out in sync. "You go first," Adrien said as they both started laughing. "Alright. Close your eyes." Adrien did as the bluenette requested. After some seconds, Adrien was allowed to open his eyes and he stared shocked at the woman infront of him. "We're getting married!" She said as she pushed the ring towards Adrien. "I-" he burst out. "I was going to do the same!" He said as he took out a ring. The two laughed for awhile, they really were meant to be.

.

'Here comes the bride, all dressed in wh-' The song cut short while Marinette was half way down the isle. "Nino! That doesn't suit this type of wedding! Move over! I know what's best for my girl!" Alya's voice could be heard arguing with Nino. "Huh?! This is what plays at a wedding! They said norma- I mean, sure love!" Alya's threatening aura dissapeared and a new song began.
'What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me!' The lyrics boomed through the speakers. Marinette giggled and Adrien felt pity for poor Nino. The wedding continue and soon enough it was time for the banquet.
Adrien rushed to his best bud, "You okay? I'm so glad you're alive!" Nino stared at his friend, "Dude, I thought I was going to die! My wife's scary!"
"Your wife is scary?! Since Mari and I started dating, I've been punched in the stomach 73 times!" Adrien held his stomach. "Oof."
"Pfft- look at them. Talking about us like we won't notice." Marinette and Alya stared at the two boys. "Yeah... We'll let it slid though. Like the song I picked for you?" Marinette nodded. "Loved it!"
The banquet continued and so did their happiness.

.

"Luis! Put Hugo down! Emma, sweetie leave Nightmare alone." Marinette said as she tried to get the year old baby from his 8 year old brother.

"Nightmare?! Her name's Loneliness!" Emma shouted.

"Loneliness is the female, you're overfeeding the male... Adrien, help me would you?" The child pouted, clearly annoyed and stubborn.

Adrien shrugged, "you made the-" Before he could finish, a sandal hit him where 'the sun don't shine'. "Ow..." he groaned. Marinette had finally gotten Hugo and had placed him in his crib again.

"You're just as responsible as I am!" She shouted as she takes the hamster away and place him back in his 'habitat'.

"Don't worry though, I'll make sure we don't have anymore." The bluenette stated.

"Wait! Babe, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Adrien got up and wrapped his arms around his angry wife. "Hm. Whatever. Now go help Luis with his homework. And give him a lecture about that detention he got yesterday."

Adrien groaned and sluggishly made his way to the boy's room. "And maybe I'll consider accepting your apology." The man hurriedly made his way to Luis' room and happily knocked.

"He's gonna kill me with kids." Marinette happily sighed as she washed the dishes and dried them.

The end (for real this time).