Honeymoon Hijinks

A/N: Welcome back to another oneshot! Before we begin - how amazing was the episode on Thursday?! I loved it - the Marina stuff...well I can safely say my jaw dropped multiple times! The Vic and Jack stuff was both heartbreaking and shocking and it was so well done seeing them continue to explore their grief!

So, this is a culmination of three prompts, will be listed below! Bit of a shorter one today - 3,000 words as I only began writing it Wednesday evening!

I hope you enjoy - it's just a bit of fun really!

"Ten days of absolute peace and quiet," Maya sighed as her and her now-wife settled into two sun loungers, the sun at its highest point with a soft breeze passing through their hair. It was a picture of perfection.

"No work calls, no fires, no babies - just us," Carina agreed, reaching over to gently trail her finger down Maya's arm.

"Just us," Maya smiled, turning her head and looking over at the brunette through her sunglasses. "You look beautiful," She complimented, enjoying the small ministrations of her wife's hand.

"Hm as do you mia moglie," Carina replied as Maya took the hand that had been running down her arm and brought it to her lips, placing a few soft kisses on top of it.

"I think that's my new favourite word," Maya said, unable to help the wide smile that spread across her face. Wife. She had a wife, after all those years of believing she would never settle down, all those years of believing she was unlovable, destined to be married to her work and the flames, but here she was, on her honeymoon with her incredible, intelligent, generous, caring, beautiful wife. How the tables had turned.

"Mine too," Carina chuckled. "Do you want a drink?"

"I can get them?" Maya offered, pushing her glasses down her nose.

"I'm okay bambina, beer?" She asked, receiving a nod from the blonde. She sat up form the sun longer, fixed her bikini before leaning down and pressing her lips to Maya's, an action that was very well received as a hand began to tangle in her hair as she was pulled closer. "Later," She whispered against her wife's lips, a small smirk on her face.

Maya just smirked back and gave her one last kiss before relaxing back under the sun.

As she laid there she thought back to their wedding day, which had the best day of her life - seeing Carina as she walked down that aisle, the memory still took her breath away. The vows had been perfect, but also they hadn't - because the love Maya had for the brunette could never have been put into words, they would never do it it justice but they had been heartfelt and emotional and genuine and she already had them committed to her mind.

Speaking of her wife - where was she? Maya sat up and looked around, trying to find her until her eyes found her by the bar a man talking to her as she waited with their drinks.

She quickly got up and walked over before her arm slipped around the brunette's waist and turned to see who it was talking to her wife when she was very quickly taken aback.

"Blondie!"

"Todd," Maya replied, having to blink a few times to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

"How you doin'? I was just talking to our Spanish friend over here," he grinned.

"Not Spanish!" Both women cried.

"Woah okay sorry," He said, holding his hands up in defence.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Maya asked, her body moving even closer to her wife.

"Boys trip - how could I have guessed I'd run into you two?!" He smiled, cleary quite happy.

"Crazy coincidence," Maya replied with a sarcastic smile of her own.