A Little Bit Yours Part Two

A/N: Hello, hello, hello! I have finally managed to sit down and write this - as promised!! You all really enjoyed the first part and after the poll and combined votes this one won!

I really loved writing the first part of this and getting to write a second was both challenging and fun so I hope you like what I came up with! These characters are so fun to write and I love Gio and Luce and their twin antics so getting back to that was really enjoyable!

(Also as a small note - all the kids are the same age!!)

I hope you enjoy!

Previously....

When they walked into the living room and saw their parents wrapped up in each other's arms they smiled. They didn't even notice the bikes that were finished in the corner because their birthday wish had come true.

Gio held his hand out for a high-five, which Luce promptly returned.

"Mission accomplished," They both said, giving each other a hug.

It was safe to say that that year was the best birthday the twins had ever had, because it was the day they got their family back. The day that the world shifted back into place, and the day that their parents found their love for one another again.

And in the words of Lucia Bishop-DeLuca, sometimes we have to get past the hard stuff to enjoy life.

"What should we do?" Gio asked.

"I don't know - should we leave them?"

As the two kids were whispering they hadn't noticed their parents begin to wake up from their places curled up on the sofa.

"Bambini?" A mumbled whisper said.

The two small voices stopped - "Mama?"

"You two are already awake?"

Both of the kids ran towards their parents unable to stop their excitement. Maya who was still partially asleep let out a groan as she was suddenly clambered on but when she recognised all of the voices she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

"I wonder whose birthday it is?" She asked, hugging her daughter.

"Its ours mommy - you know that!" She replied with a laugh.

"It is?! Did you know it was these munchkins birthday today?" Maya asked, turning to Carina was settled the other side of her body near the armrest, both of them still tangled together from last night.

"I didn't! Gosh what are we doing to do?" Carina teased back making Gio laugh - finally happy that he got to have this moment again. Where his entire family was laughing as one.

"Hm well it looks like there is one present..." Maya trailed off, her eyes flicking towards the two bikes in the corner of the room.

"Presents!" The two kids cried - scrambling out of Maya and Carina's laps to go and see their bikes.

"Hey," Maya said - realising she and Carina hadn't had a chance to talk yet.

"Hey," Carina replied softly, almost getting shy as she dipped her head to twist the corners of the blanket.

"So about last night..? What you said-"

"I meant what I said," Carina interjected, lifting her head to face Maya.

"Yeah?" Maya asked - still not quite being able to believe what was happening.

For months on end it was all she'd wanted, she wanted her family back, she wanted to be able to have mornings like these where she could hold Carina in her arms, listen to her kids laughter as they told each other jokes - it was all she'd wanted and here she was. She just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream.