Game Of Survival

A/N: Hello..hello...hello - I told you I would have a oneshot for you all and that I wouldn't leave you with nothing!!

This one is a bit different but I haven't seen anyone else write anything similar so it I hope you all enjoy....

Katherine_Lindsay knows exactly what this is and helped inspire me to write this!

As always there is a song reference - so the title is a song by Ruelle and really captures the tone and idea I was going for here so give that a listen!

Enjoy!

Two families. Two relentless and ruthless leaders. One bitter rivalry.

The Bishop and DeLuca families had been rivals for as long as the myths could say - bound by decades of conflict, violence, spying and conspiracy. They were two formidable forces that the underworld of society knew never to mess with.

The DeLuca family were of course were the occupiers of the Sicilian Mafia, known for their extensive networks across the world and their particular speciality in the drug trafficking business; racketeering and money laundering also a large part of their daily operations. Being led by none other than Carina DeLuca they were at their most powerful, finances seeing numbers the organisation had never witnessed before and taking on more and more deals that were putting them in the history books.

However she was not alone in her role of leadership, her younger brother Andrea DeLuca, or Andrew as his closest peers and friends called him, being her second-in-command. He was just as equally brutal as his sister, taking no mercy - a chilling and sinister duo that took pride in their seasoned family history in the business; their father previously occupying the mafia boss title, as well as their grandfather and great-grandfather. It was safe to say they had a legacy and were determined to make sure they upheld their name in honour.

Except they had one rather infuriating inconvenience in their quest, and she went by the name of Maya Bishop.

Boss of the American Mafia, she was equally as vicious as she heartless - taking over the family name after the death of her father she became the heir, and was subsequently made the youngest person ever to be in charge of one of the biggest mafia organisations in the world. Her start however was not taken too easily, some of the other chief operators within the business believing it was their right to have the position - but after Maya made a very public declaration that any objectification to her transition to power would not end in their favour, no one else made any point of making their concerns heard.

The members who had been in attendance of Maya's declaration had certainly got the message, even more so when they'd watched four men come in with hoses to spray away the blood that had pooled on the ground - it was safe to say those that had objectified wouldn't be doing so anymore.

With her brother Mason as her own second in command the Bishop siblings played a perfect match against their rival DeLucas - it was almost too perfect. She had a trusted team around her, some of her most loyal advisors, which after the last incident knew never to cross the blonde. Her best friend Andy acted as her consigliere, with other members including Jack, Victoria and Travis as her capos. They ran the operations and helped manage the various levels of income that they acquired, Travis on the casinos, Jack on the weapons and Victoria on the corporate level extortion. They were a well oiled machine and they were unbreakable.

She had pushed the organisation into the gambling realm, not only using it as a source of capital but as a multitude of bases for buying and selling weapons, setting up shell companies as well as extortion and a host of other illegal activities. They would frequently crossover with the DeLuca family in trade deals and the extortion of various companies which only ever heightened the already heavy-set tensions between the two households.