Chapter 19: The Wedding Function

"I want her to be the most beautiful princess of the night. Make her look more elegant yet decent in the way she carries her outfit." These were orders of Ria's Mausi when Ria reached the parlor with Niharika.

"Since she has nice long thick hair, it would be better if we style it by keeping it open, Madam?" The stylist suggested her.

"Mausi, but I don't prefer generally to keep them open. How about we make a side thick platte of them?" She shared her view.

"It is not the matter now whether you prefer it or not, sweety. The thing is that it's going to be your first time meeting your future in-laws. We cannot give them any chance to say anything behind our back. Do you get it?" Ria obediently nods her head at her teaching.

"I leave her to you." She said while affectionately patting her head and left.

"Rest assured, madam." The stylist assured her. They not only made a single Platte as Ria wished along with it kept open as told by her Mausi. Ria then changed her dress from pink Anarkali to the dark purple lehenga.

After some half an hour or so, Ria was all done with her makeup and outfit

After some half an hour or so, Ria was all done with her makeup and outfit. Her mother accompanied by her Mausi came to have look at her.

Her mother said while having a complete glance, "Your Mausi told me, you choose some heavy earrings for today's function but here I bought this diamond piece set with her which is more comfortable and will give you a much elegant look. Here, have this." She handed her the earrings.

"Ma, why did both of you bothered so much?....but Ma, it's really stunning!" Ria could not stop herself complimenting it.

"The moment your wedding with Rishi got fixed, we were so overwhelmed that just after attending guest both of us rushed to PCJ to get this present for you! We both are very happy for you, my dear!" She said with tears brimmed eyes.

"The moment your wedding with Rishi got fixed, we were so overwhelmed that just after attending guest both of us rushed to PCJ to get this present for you!  We both are very happy for you, my dear!" She said with tears brimmed eyes

"Ria... my baby! Why did you become so old that now I had to send you off ?" Her mother hugged her out of love.

"Ma..." Ria clung to her tightly.

"I don't want to go anywhere." She said while sobbing.

"Come on, Mausi, you need to be strong, you cant' lose it!" Samar came up eventually as asked to take them back in the car.