A love story (Featuring Brooke Hyland, Branodn Pent, and Nick dobbs) PART 2

• इन्हें समर्पित: Brooke hyland

BEFORE READING THIS BOOK: I want to let you guys know that this book is horribly un-edited and the grammar and plot line is totally un-sequential. I apologize ahead of time, and honestly I posted this book on Wattpad as an imagination thing not for actual people to see (Because I didn't know what Wattpad was at the time). Again I'm sorry and please don't leave hate because of the cliché story topics and hole #Brick thing I'm sorry.

PG-13 ~ Cussing, Scarce Sexual Content. This BOOK is nothing against Brooke Hyland because I adore her, and anything in this book I know Brooke wouldn't have done at the written age. Please NOTE: Don't take this book seriously:) 

I wake up to the annoying sounds of my alarm. I drag myself out of bed, and throw on my slippers. I think of the dream i had last night about me and nick, why Nick im dating brandon, but i still have feelings for Nick, i mean i dont really care about the whole thing at the dance competition he was just upset, I walk through my closet door, and open the door. I choose a white abercrombie tanktop that has pink down the middle and it is tied in the front, to look beachie. I also throw on gray shorts with a leather belt, and white strap sandels that go on your ankles. I walk into the bathoom and brush my teeth, i fishtail braid my hair, and put on some mascara.

I walk down stairs and grab my backpack, orange with white stripes. Nick texts me, _hey do yah wanna a ride to school Brandon is hitching a ride with me_, _sure, thanks and also im so excited to be starting my junior year, i cant beleieve that you stayed back to my grade_ i say Nick grins, _yah atleast we can talk now_ nick says, i smile. They pull up the drivveway, in Nicks gray mercades. I walk out the door yelling to my mom, LUV YAH! I open the door, paige sends me a pic. of her in her outfit for her first day of 10Th grade, shes a sophmore this year. Shes in a navy blue high waist skrit, a yellow tanktop, and she curled her beautiful blond hair. "Hey guys look at her isnt she a cutie shes getting so old" i say showing them her. "Omg paigey" brandon says. FYI brandon stayed back another year so he is a senior year again. "Oh piageymack" nick says. We all break down laughing, hysterically of course.

Bolth of the guys look so mututre today, nick wearing tan shorts from abercrombie, and a blue and white striped v-neck tee shirt, with black sunglasses, and of course his hair spiked up in the front. Brandon is wearing blue shorts from abercrombie, and a white shirt with SURFER acrost the top, his hair spiked, and leather flip flops. They bolth look so attractive, but stop brooke dont think that way.

We pull up too the highschool, and nick parks his mercades inthe back. I grab my bag, we all hop out and he locks the car after us. We are all goofing aroundand chain-link arms skipping like kids, im in the middle as always. We prance into school, and everyone is giggling at us, i could care less. The boys walk me over to my locker, i kiss brandon on the cheek, "can i get a kiss" nick says sarcastically, brandon laughs and gives me a nod i quickly kiss him and we break out laughing. They walk away i pull out my combination 12-34-12, i open my locker. I put my tote back in and grab my ELA/Social Studies binder, and as i close it brandon and nick are staring at me on the opposite side, i nearly pee my pants. We all walk too our first period class, these boys i can totally trust and im soo glad that brandon lets me have other boy-friends. Gabbrielle walks up too me, "so are you double dating" she says. I roll my eyes, i absoulutly hate he she is the snot of the grade. Nick and brandon chuckle a little, and i just grin a sick my toung at her when she turns around. This year will be the best!

I take a seat down next to nick and brandon 11 & 12th graders have home-EC together. "Today we will be starting a cooking unit, we will be making cupcakes, with desighns. The group of 3 with the best cupcakes gets an A+ for this assingment, the rest of you will get a B" mrs. hendricks says. Nick, brandon and i look at each other, i point to memto nick, and too brandon and we nodd. "Ladies, and gentlemen, the recipe is on the board each of you get a kitchen, sence theyre are 10 kitchens, and 30 students. Get to work you have 1 hour" mrs. Hendricks says. Nick, brandon, and i make our way to the kitchen in the far corner, sence it had neon colored frosting, with different sprinkles! "So, Nick crack 3 eggs, brandon pour 1 1/2 cups of milk, and i will pre-heat the oven" i say. "Okay chef brooke" the say. "Jinx" nick says punching brandon in the arm, "oww, nickkieboo" he says, i laugh, but mrs. Hendricks is coming.

"The winners, are the kitchen in the far corner, brooke, nick, and brandon" mrs.hendricks says. We jump up and down, yah A+!

We hop into Nicks mercades, after an amazing day of junior high. "So how was youre day brandie" nick says. "Pwetty good nickie boo" he says. These too have been giving eachother nick-names like theyre husband and wife. "Well thanks for asking me" i say. "I sowwie" they say. I laugh a little, this has been the best first day of school ever. I grab my iphone out of my bag and check my twitter, @nickdobbs posted a picture of you and @bpent. I click on the notification, and its the two boys kissing me, and then us at home-EC doing silly faces. I like bolth of photos, and go through my fan messages. One sticks out. 

@Bhyland:{-hi brooke hyland, r u cheating on brandon kissing nick, bad bad girl! I grin brandon looks at me, "what" he says. "Stupid drama on twitter" i say. "Its ok baby" he says. I scroll through my instagram, and see the two pics nick posted them here too. 50,346 likes, WOW i didnt know we were this popular. Nick pulls up to my garage door, "thanks guys see yah at dance later" i say.

I throw on black booty shorts, and a navy blue bra, with a fish net hang over the shoulder top. I put jeans shorts over my dance uniform, and put my ALDC jacket on. I walk downstairs, and grab my dance bag. I quickly braid my hair, and then throw it into a bun. Todays pyrimid.

We pull up too the studio, i walk in and wave to gia. I walk into the dancers den and see rhyleigh. "Hey rhyleigh whats going on" i say. "Nm gotta go sorry luv yah brooke" she says, i live ryhleigh.

"GIRLS PYRIMID" dabby yells. I trot into studio A and see 2 extra pictures on the pyrimid. Im soo glad that abby let nick dance again after the whole dance competition thing. "GIRLS, good remarkeble spotting at the competition. We have two new additions too the team, Nick Brandon come in here" she says. I run over twords the door with the rest of the girls and i give them bolth a huge hug, they bolth come stand next to me. "Ladies and gentlemen, this weekeened we will be going to los angelas calofornia, to the competition before nationals. On the bottem of the pyrimid is Nia, you need to be a amazing. Next we have Maddie, your solo placed 5th, you were beat by paige who got 2nd. Mackenzie, more ballet practice i would like too do a privite melissa. Next is chloe, you got 3rd once again you were beat by paige. Next on the pyrimid is Nick, Brandon, and Brooke you placed 1st with your trio and on the top is paige. Piage you did finominal!!! Paige you have a solo, brooke you and nick and brandon have a trio, and the group dance will be called, my love forever. This is about the titanic sence the anniversery is on the 22nd, and today is the 21st. Girls and boys sprea dout time to strecth" abby yells, another long week.

AUHTORS NOTE: hi everyone this is going to be the best yet who should brooke end up with?

The Love Story ♡ [b.m.h.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें