Chapter 46

I get changed, and then head out to brandons car. "Hey brooke" he says, "hey brandon" i say, give him a small hug and then we hop in.

We make small talk and then pull up to his house alone. No parents, nothing, can this be any more akward.

We walk in hs house and then i take a seat at his table, he pulls out tortallini from the fridge, and pops it in the microwave. Then seconds later he walks in with two plates of tortalinni and bread. He pours two glasses of iced tea and i ake a sip.

"So brooke, how are you and nick doing" he says, why would he be asking that? "Good, amazing, i love him" i say, "yah, i miss you" he says, could this be anymore akwRd. "Um huh" i say, i take one last bite of tortaliini and then brandin once again starts talking. "Brooke, i know i moved away and everything, but why didnt you come back" he says, "umm first of all u were kissing my arch eneimie when i was dancing on stage, and nick is a better guy than youll ever be" i yell, i slam my drink down on the table and then grab my bag. "Well yah know what brooke, youre a s*** who loves every boy, and i tink you never even liked me, youve always loved nick, everyone knows it, just get away from me, i love you" he says, wtf one minute he loves me, the next he hates me.

"BRANDON, I HAVE A LOVING BOYFRIEND, AND FAMILY WHOSE ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN YOU" i yell, i storm out of his house, and march home great another 45 minute walk.

I storm home, with tearss in my eyes. I fall down and trip, i get up and start bawling. I pull out my phone and call nick. "Hey babe" he says, "hey nickie can u come pick me up on the road south of brandon" i say cring even harder. "Yah ill be right there love you' he says, he hangs up.

10 minutes later, a mercades comes up and i hop in. "Babe whats wrong" he says, he pulls over into the park. "I dont know, just brandon and i were talking aout relationships and he brought u up, and uhhh i hate him" i say sobbing. "Brooke babe, hes a b**** ignore him" nick says.

I sobb and sobb, cry and cry, sniffle and sniffle, think and think........

"Nick, do you really love me" i ask, as we sit in the moonlight under the stars. "Brooke marie hyland you are the bes thing tha ever happened to me, my love, my BFFLAD, my dance partner, my partner in crime, my love, my sister, my love, my love, and my everything." He says, "BROOKE HYLAND I LOVE YOU" he yells, i kiss him passionetly.

We drive home.

I walk upstairs and fall asleep, nick dobbs is my love