Chapter 34

Okay before i start this chapter wanted to ask u guys, should i start a book three of this or keep going! Oh and by the way, im not doing it day by day now, im gonna skip time past cause i have a little plan for new years!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:

My alarm clock buzzes off! I litterly jump out of bed and throw my confeter on the oppisite end of the bed. I slide on my slippers and sprint down the hallway to wake josh and paige up! I cannot believe that paige is going to be a freshman( ps, it might be screwed up but brooke is now a senior! paige is a freshman and josh is a sophmore i might of messed up the ages oh well! Oh and btw chlos now a freshman too) "WAKEUP FIRST DAYOF SCHOOL😛" i say, josh scrubs is eyes and then trots out of bed i go to paiges room and see her already picking out a outfit!

I head down stairs and say "morning, " , "morning honey, hey nick called and said that he will be picking u up with Aurial at 7:00" she says, i look at the time 5:30 AM perfect timeing! "K" i say, i walk back up the stairs and walk into my closet, what too wear!

I pick out, my new pair of dull orange jeans, a white ruffle skinny strap tank, a gray coverup, and then put on my new leather ankle sandels. I walk into the bathroom and make sure my outfit looks good, it needs somthing else. A BELT! I walk back in and put on a braided leather belt. Perfect! I walk into the bathroom and put on black mascara, and some eye liner. I curl my hair and then pin a little back. I brush my teeth and then grab my new bag and head down stairs, the perfect fall look! I reach into the refridgerator and get the fruit saled, and pour a bowl. I sit at the bar, and enjoy the delicous meal. Soon after aurial and nick pull up. "Bye mom luv you" i say, "bye honey have a good day" she yells back. I run into the mud room and grab my books and then head into the living room, "nice outfit, bolth of u trying to impress" i say, admrining paiges outift of a deep purple skirt, with a gray short sleeve slik see through button up shirt, with a leather belt, her hair curled, and her new New York and CO sandels, with her curled blond hair. Then admiring joshes gray kacki shorts, a leather belt, and a purple collar shirt with his hair spiked and a shark tooth necklace with leather rustic flipflops. "Thanks" they say in unsion. I run out the door and walk down the pathway through the wet grass and then to the drive way.

(OH AND BTW I ONLY DESCRIBE THE OUTFITS SO YOU CAM VISUALIZE THEM)

"Hey Brooke, you look amazing" aurial says, "thanks u too" i say admiring her white jean capris, with an aqua silk button down and leather sandels like mine with her hair french braided. "Morning beautiful" nick says, "morning you look handsome" i say admiring his hair spiked, with a black long sleeve button down, with the sleevs cuffed, and tan kacki shorts, with the motorcycle sun glasses and leather flip flops. "Y thankyou, but i dont look as hot as u" he says, "thanks" i say. We all chat and have some great laughs until we get to school. The first day of senior year!

Nick pulls his new black ferrari right in front of the school, we are finally the new popular kids, sence we are a reality TV sensation. We get out of the car and nick aurial and i all walk into school, with the sun shining in our faces. Its like one of those scenes wear the popular kids walk with the wind in there hair right through the front door, and the guy flips up his sunglasses and the girls flip there hair back and everyone gasps and looks and whispers about you when you walk down the hallway. Well thats nick aurial and i in this case. We go to our homeroom classroom, Mr.Fitz. Thankgod we all have the same homeroom this year, but the bad part is brandon, payton, and rhyleigh are in our homeroom. I know they are gonna start trouble this year, but i cant wait till senior prom this year!

We get a tiny slip of paper from the teacher and go to our lockers, aurial is 4 lockers down to the left 142, im 146, and nick is 148. I pop in my combo 14-31-2, and i put all of my decorations up, a mirror, pencil tray, little light, makeup holder, and rack on the bottem to hold my books. I hang up my bookbag and hangup my coverup. I check my hair, grab a pen, waterbottle, and my binder and my Iphone. Aurial, Tori, Claudia, Chase, Nick and i all head to class together.