Chapter 10

Todays, sunday boring old sunday, but this means that only like a week until the next competition! I lug myself out of bed, and grab a little bit to eat with nick down at the café, we talked just about the dance camp and school. This morning nick, paige, josh, chloe and i are meeting with the 2 private tutors, in the communtiy lounge. One for the older ones and one for the younger. I put on aero sweat shorts, and a burgandy pullover sweatshirt, and my gray UGGs. I walk downstairs with my, notebook, and binder and my pencil case. We meet there and start learning all of the stuff we missed.

"So 4➗6.2➖62✖56%= " nick and i sit there writing equations downin our notebook. I get a 91% today for all of my grades totaled.

Nick, paige, chloe, josh and i are gonna go down to the beach sence we have the day off (sorry i said that sundays were back to dance but not anynore). I put on a green starpless bikini and a gray romper overtop. I grab a towel and my phone and walk down twords the beach and lay out my towel. I also blow up my lounge chair thingy for the water. I walk into the water a cold rush is sent down my spine, i really dont care though. I sit down and watch jsh and nick have swimming competitions, and chloe and paige tanning on the beach for nationals. I dunk under water and swim around a little, then i go underwater. I hop out and grab my goggles and then go diving into the coral beds i can hold my breath for a good 45 secounds and its shallow.

I plunge into the coral reefs, with nick behind me. I look at pink sponge fish, tropical fish, and blue gupies. I stroke my fingertips acrost the sea weed. How beautiful it is under water. I swim a little farther, and a drop is ahead, i look around and swim acrost and below me is a shark!

I swim slowly back, tapping nick on the shoulder with my flipper, he looks around and spots the shark, we swim so far back we were so far out, i can see the shark literly stalking us waiting to bite its pray, we reach the endge of the reefs, i hop up ands yell "SHARK!" Everyone scurrys out and i pant on the beach, nick and i are sitting there thanking god that we didnt get eatin to peices. Paige, chloe, and josh are up at the hotel, they went up for lunch. We head up soaked in saltly sea water. I dry myself off and throw on my romper, and walk into the hotel room, "hey brooke do you and nick mind watching paige, chloe, and josh for us while christi, eliza, and i go to the bar tonight down the street" my mom asks. "Sure, i dont mind as long as we can have dessert for dinner" i say, grinning to her, "fine, well were leaving in five minutes so hop in the shower quick" she says.

I grab a clean towel, and clean clothes, which consists of orange oringinal abercrombie shorts, and a gray pullover sweatshirt. I hop in the shower washing of the sticky salty water. I get out and change, and brush my snarley hair, full of knots but now perfectly straight. I leave it down and part it to the left. I step out of the bathroom trunng on the exhust fan to retreive the heat. I jump on my bed and turn on a movie, The vow. I sit there with the others watching it. Im curled up next to nick, were laying on our stomatches on the bed with are feet dangling in the air. _i have a surprise for you, come here_ brandon texts, _brandon i cant fly to florida_ i reply, i grin i cant elieve that he thinks i would trael that long, what a joke. _brooke just come outside_ he texts, i grab nicks arm and leads him to the door maybe its another trap or scheme from someone. I open the door and look around, _were are you_ i reply, _outside_ i step out the door and see no one. _look over here_ i look to my left, and then to my right, and on the ground lays a package probuly just delivered. _okay a package?_ i reply. I open the box with the scissors, and in the box is a letter. I open the letter, brooke~ i want to let you know that i am coming, i dont know when but im probuly gonna lie and fly out there this weekened, to watch you and everyone at nationals~ love you brooke~ i look up and show nick, him, and i are jumping up and down. "AHHH" i yell, i tell paige and the others and everyone is jumping up and down laughing and sooo happy that he is coming!

THURSDAY: (skipped a few days)

7:00 A.M.

I open my heavy eyelids and put on a matching pair of black booty shorts, and a black leotard with a pink crop top on the top. We head to abbys just a regular day ALDC practice. When we get back to the hotel, we just hang, nick and i ate popcorn while watching pitch perfect twice, snuggling we are the best of friends. Paige, josh, and mom are next door litterly at christis. I hear a knock at the door, i get p and open he doors there to see the man i have been waiting for, Brandon Pent. "Ahhh" i yell hugging him bug and wide. "Im here, nick dude whats up" brandon says, we are triplet hugging now. "Your skipping school" i ask. "Yah i told my mom i was gonna drive up and see a close friend for the week and weekened she said ok and let me go" he says, i hug him again and kiss him again on the cheak. "Wow dude i cant beleive your here" nick says, "hey ick can i stay with you" he asks. "Sure dude" he says. "Sorry brooke i would stay with you but girls and boys, i dont think mrs.hyland would approve" brandon says., i nodd hes sooo true. "So lets go see the others" he says. We walk through the door and talk to my mom about the situtation she nodds, still kind of un-easy but is okay. IM SOOOOOO GLAD WE ARE REUNITED!