Chapter 8

DREAMING...........Hes gone, the love of my life is gone............. Brandon pent is gone forever.

My phone goes off, i had to set an alarm, today is pyrimid, but i dont really wanna go because he will not be there. But hopefully Nick mit have a thing for me but not just yet, give it a while.

I put on a pair of black booty shorts, and a navy blue bra top, with a black fish net crop top over top it, my favorite dance outift. For this week abby is renting a studio because nationals is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

I walk in with the other girls, and nick. "Wow girls you did finominal" abby says while she walks in and takes her place next to the chalkboard. " now for the pyrimid, only 4 solos with be competiting, 2 duet, 1 trio, and one group dance. Now too the pyrimid, on the bottem is Nia, you need to have more spiff, and funk to your dance, next is kendall you finally decided to join us, mext is mackenzie, ballet skills, and less acro, and last on the pyrimid is maddie i need more if were going to win nationals, on the middle is chloe you didnt have a solo but i have a surprise for everyone this week. After chloe is Nick you won first overall trio with Brooke and Brandon you did excellent, and next is brooke i loved the trio its amazing, the group dance was just finominal, and on the top is Paige you got the highest score out of 12-15 year olds" everyone clapps, and paige is hugged.

"Now for assignments:

Paige you have a solo, voyage home, which is an acro/lyrical routine. Its about how nationals is your last trip until home

Next solo is mackenzie, its a acro routine, called cherry lip-bomb its about a little girl with her first crush

The next solo chloe your will be performing angry bird, i love the costume youve done it before and its stunning, christi smiles hugely

And the last solo will be maddie, i think you can prove yourself, its a contemperary routine about revenge called revenge

The trio this week is paige, chloe, and maddie its called dont forget me, its a lyrical routine

The first duet is Nick and Brooke, its called i want you home, its about nick in the army, and brooke wants him home its a lyrical peice

The secound duet will be with with kendall, and nia i need another duet so your it, its called my long lost friend, its about two girls with long distant friendships its a jazz rountine.

The group dance is called the last night i saw you, its about girls going to a party, but only one comes home, this group number will set the judges in shock, its a contemperary rountine. Brooke you a the last one standing, but nick you are the last one to die.

"Ive never sent 8 rountines to nationals but we have 1 1/2 weeks to complete this dance, nationals is next Saturday and today is wednesday. Moms your are dissmissed and the group rehersal is first then solos, the duets, then the trio its 10:00 and i plan to end at 5:00 today we will have a lunch break after the group dance reheersal. Now girls spread out, and start stretching" abby says. Wow so many assignments.

KELLYS POV: "I never knew abby would send so many assignments, escpecially to nationals" kelly says, "i agree" christi says. "So brooke and brandon went to beach together last night, brooke cam eback in tears she misses him sooooo much" i say. "Omg brookie, i feel so bad for her the love of her live is gone, maybe nick is availible" christi says, the moms laugh espcially nicks moms, Eliza, (sorry dont know her real name) .

BROOKE POV: i run through the group dance, its only half way done but its scary, but perfect. Chloe collapses, then paige runs over to her pumping her chest but then paige dies of exhustion. In the begining there is a beautiful dance, just stunning. Now everyone has died except for me and nick we do a trun, into a lift then he sets me down and then he collapses, i try to wake him but he wont at the end i leap over him and then lay my head on his chest, the music fades. "Good job brooke" abby says. I nodd a thankyou kind of nod, "lunch break" abby yells. We all rush out of the studio and the girls talk about the dance, they are kinda of scared looking. "Girls calm down" melissa says. "Hey mom can Nick and I go to the burger place around the corner" i ask, looking at nick and then back to my mom. "Sure be back in 45 minutes" she says, i grab my bag and throw on jean shorts over, and a pair of sandels, the crop top looks like a shirt so whatever. Nick put on kacki shirts, and leaves his shirt on. We start down the street, and open the doors to the burger place, we take a seat at a table for two. The waitress, walk over "may i help you" she asks. "Uh yah can i have, a water and a bacon burger, but no onions and low on the fries im a dancer" i say she nodss. " uh can i have a water, and a double cheeseburger, with a saled for two" he says nodding at me. The waitress nodds and walks away.

"So brookie how was last night" nick asks, "uh romantic, got a lockit but i just still, am sad about it, but he set me free and said that you would keep me in good hands" i say. Nick gives me a smile, "yah you know brooke......... Ive always loved you but i respected that you loved him, but i still love you" nick says, im in shock i cannot believe he likes me. "Nick ive always had a thangggg for you and you know that" i say, he smiles and i laugh a little, what a handsome smile he has. "Hey here comes the food, yummy" nick says. "Yahh" i say. I wolf down the food, and we leave a tip and walk out. We return just in time, i slip of my shorts and put on my jazz shoes. I sit there and play the music for kenzie, such a cute dance!

We practice the duet, just so romantic we definetly have chemistry. After that, we are dissmissed. My mom, me, josh, christi, chloe, paige, nick, and eliza wanna go to the tiki resturent tonight, we get to the hotel and i change into a abercrombie blue flower skirt, and then a white cut sleeve shirt. I strap my white strappie sandels on and grab my phone and walk down to the lobby with the others we hop into 2 taxis and head to the tiki resturent.

When we arrive we get a table for 8 and sit down its like a rainforest in here. I sit next to nick, chloe, and josh and on the other side is christi, my mom and eliza. We get a huge, burger platter, with chicken and hot dogs. After we get fired icecream, and lava cake.

I arrive to the hotel _hey do yah wanna go to the arcade tonight and play a little_ nick says. _uhh sure 7:00 good_ i reply, mom says its fine. I change into my Pjs a skirt is uncomfertable, i put on abercrombie tinny shorts, and a long sleeve shirt with a white hoodie. I slide on my moccasins, and put my hair in a bun. I walk outside at 6:59 and see nick standing there in black sweatpants and a red tee shirt. "Looks like we had the same idea" i say. He nodds and reaches for my hand, i hold it tight and we head down to the arcade i get 5.00 in tokens so does nick. I play a few rounds of foozball, and then basketball, then pinball, and then a spinning game. I win a pink huge fuzzy bear and nick gives me a big blue whale, "your beautiful" nick says, i reach in for a kiss and we kiss passionetly. I love Nick Dobbs, but i miss Brandon but hes gone,.......... We are forvever and always though. I walk up to the room, "i love you" nick says, i blush "i love you too" i say opening the door. I jump into bed,

11:34 PM- I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!! I get up and take a walk down to the beach, the seagulls are so pretty........... "Ahhhh" i yell a man took me by the mouth and is carying me somewhere, "get your hands off of me" i yell squirming, "just stay still" he says. He brings me to a ally way between this hotel and another, he puts a blind-fold over my eyes, and ducktapes my mouth. Im sitting on the cold asphualt ground, "So Brooke Hyland how was your night" a guy says. "Just let me go please" i say, i start crying if only i could see who it was. "That cant be happening, " he says. I fall asleep,

THE MORNING- I wake up, were am i. I untie the blindfold and look around adjusting my eyes to the light, im on the beach? I get up and dust myself and head up to the room. I walk in and my mom jumps up" brooke where have ou been" she says. "I went for a walk on the beach i couldnt fall asleep and i was captured and i woke up on the beach, i dont remeber anything" i say. "Im just so glad your safe the girls are downstairs get ready and meet us down there" my mom says. I take a two minute shower rinsing myself of, because i had sand on me. I put on gray shorts, and a purple jump dance bra top. I walk downstairs, "BROOKE" all of the girls scream, they run over to me and give me a hug, and nick especially. We ride to the studio and practice like every other day we are dissmissed at 1:00. We head out to an aquarium and watch a 3D movie, we also look at sharks and swim with manta-rays. I had sooooooo much fun!

That night, i recieve a note outside the door,

Brooke you better watch out, ive got one of them~ i show the note to my mom, and she texts the moms, eliza said nick went for a walk on the beach, i run down to the beach and see him no were in sight. I call my mom, and eliza we all search for him, i go to the alley way and hear a faint scream, i run in there with the moms, and Nick is no were to be found, we go to the back of the hotel and "NICK!" I yell i run up to him and give him a huge hug. "Where were you" i say. "I was walking and then everything went blank" he says. Everyone hugs him.................. I just oh the past two days have been caotic! I walk up stairs and hop in bed, uhhh what a long day!