Chapter 23

"Brooke are you okay, speak to me" nick, say. I wiggle my fingers in his hand. "Brooke honey if you can hear me just move your mouth" nick asks. I open my mouth and then close it. "Brooke!" Ncik yells, he huggs me. "Were am i" i ask, i rubb my eyes and then sit up. "Brooke i found you past out behide these tents, i dont know what happened fo you" he asks. "Brandon" i ay, i get up and kiss nick. "Wait what" he asks. "All i remeber is him trying to like take me, into like somewhere wet" i say. "That son of a b----" he says, "nick i tried to get away, but i just couldnt" i say. "Its okay babe i gotcha" nick says. He hugs me tight, and we start to walk to the entrance. "Speak of the devil" nick says, glancing over to the man i dont want to see, brandon. "Dude whats up" brandon says walkong twords nick. "Dude get away from me i have no desiar to be near you" nick says. We start walking away. "Whats your problem" brandon asks. "Dude i know what you did" nick says, grabbing my hand and dragging me with him to the entrance. "It was for her own good i was just apoliogizing" brandon says, "yah right, you nearly made me die" i say, i walk up to him and get in his face "brandon i will forvever and always hate you, you bortryed me, you just i dont even know anymore" i say, nick pulls me back. I grabs nicks and hands and say i got it, and go and hit brandon in the balls. "How yah like that" i say. "Ahhhh" he says, nearly falling to the ground. "What did yah do that for" brandon asks. "Oh thats it" nick says, walking up to him. "Nick, lets go" i say dragging him with me. We walk back to his house. "I absoulutly hate him" says nick, "yah think i dont" i say. "Heres your house love you brooke" nick says, "night love you" i say walking in whata night.