Chapter 32:

Paiges pov:

Brandon comes and sits next to me, its unconfortable, its weirdd............ "Brandon you know brooke and nick are dating right" i ask, stupid me.

--------------------------------------------------Continued.........

"Uh yeah, kinda its just i love you hylands" he says, its kinda weird i wish mom didnt leave me here just with him, eckk! "Thanks, i guess. So are you dating anyone" i ask, maybe payton, or rhyleigh? "Uhh no, i just have an obsession with brooke, shes so beautiful, and wonderful" he says, "ok then, well im going to get a drink ill be back" i say, i get up and walk out grabbing my purse and phone, biy is the guy weirdd!

Brandons pov: i get up and walk over to nick, i want brooke and im not letting this guy get her. I just gently squeze his nerve, and i can see him shake. Hopefully he will wake up and see me kissing brooke. I walk over to brookes cot and sit on the edge, i lean down and start kissing her.

Nicks pov: I can feel myslef trying to wake up, my concution is horrible, uhhhh. I rub my eyes, and squint. Then i look over to wonderful brooke, and see brandon kissing her! "Brandon wtf" i whisper yell. He contiues, then paige walks in thank god. "BRANDON!" She yells, she runs over and pulls him away, slapping him and sending him away. I thought brooke was for real, but come to find out that shes in a coma, with a broken ankle! Then i try to sit up but i cannot, my leg is throbbing in pain!

Paiges pov: I just slapped brandon, i look over to nick quick and see hes up! "NICK!" I yell, running over to him. I hug him, and nick decribes his pain, i walk out and get a doctor, they are shocked that he actully woke up this early. "So whats wrong woth me" he asks. "Well you had a concusion, and you either have a full broken leg, or parylization on your leg" i say, nick starts to tear up, i know his pasion is too dance, and spend as much time as possible with brooke. "Nickie im sorry" i say, hugging him. I lay in bed with him, looking through the messages on twitter, instagram, facebookr, and pheed. ,WOW! Then one catches my eyes, of course on brookes page.

@PaytonAckerman16 tweets- haha brooke your in the hosiptal finally, for once somthing happened to you. HOPE YAH NEVER WAKE UP! LOSER! well ill never see you at dance, well i hope so! <3 yah NOT!

I start to tear up, and so does nick. "What a loser" he says, i nuzzle in his shoulder and cry. Why does she strain so much hate to brooke? I ask nick, "i dont know" he says, i walk over to the hospital chairs and lay down, along 3. Nick fell alseep and then soon after i finally fell asleep. After a long, exhusting day.