Chapter 37

I wake up and walk downstairs with a blanket around my back and acrost my shoulders.

"Goodmorning brooke" my dad says, "morning" i say. Today is sunday, and we have to go grocery shopping. I walk back upstiars and put on on light denium jeans, a white knit sweater, a choclate colored scarf, and brown moccasins. I walk into the bathroom and put my hair in a sloppy bun, and brush my teeth. I walk downstairs and i hop in my car, and pop in my earbuds. We drive to stop and shop.

45 minutes later we arrive, and i walk in the store. "Hey mom can we get these" says josh, picking up a box of chocloate glazed donuts. "Yah" she says. We head to the deli, and then down alot of asiles. At the checkout i go and sit on a bench, and speak of the person i wanted to see.............. Brandon. "Hey brooke how are you" he asks. "Good you" i say, "good" he says. "Great, are you excited for pyrimid tommarrow" he asks, "yah" i say. "Hey do yah maybe wanna go for coffee or frozen yogurt tommarrow during break at dance" he asks, "sure" i say, hope nick aproves hes usually pretty felxible. "Alright see yah tommarrow brooke, bye" he says, "bye brandon" i say. I get off the bench and head to the car with mom. I then hop in the car and text nick, _hey nick uhh at the grocery store, brandon was here and asked me if i wanted to go to yogurt tommarrow in dance_ i send it.. H replys _yah sure_ oh thankgod! _kk elove yah_ he replys _luv yah babe_.

We pull into the driveway and unload the groceries.

I head upstairs and loead twiitter, nick uplouded a pick of me and him yesturday with silly faces commenting, _@bmhylandxoxo love yah, we r so hot😘😝😍 #lovethisgirl!

I like the photo and then head downstiars for dinner. We sit down at the table and eat macaroni and cheese with saled. I scoop myself a plate and then i scraf it down.

I then head upstairs and turn on my Tv and watch dance moms, i love watching myself hahaha! I then fall asleep in my chlothes.

MONDAY:

I wake up and head to paiges and joshes room to tell them to wake up. I then head back into my room and put on gray jeans, a blue blouse, and my braided leather belt. I walk into the bathroom and straighten my hair. I walk into room and put on my american flag boots, and grab my school bag. I head downstiars and grab a granola bar and head into the laudry room to grab a coat. I get my hollister green military colored coat with pockets and a golden zipper. I grab my cream colored beanie and head out the door. I walk out the door and hop on the bus. I take a seat by myself, and take out my phone.

We arrive at school and i go to my locker, and put my bag in. Nick comes by me, and he puts his hand around my waist i kiss him and then grab my binder. We walk hand in hand down the hallway. We are the hottest couple here!

The school bus pulls along my driveway and i kiss nick quick and get off the bus with paige trotting around me. I go inside and change for dance. I put on hot pink booty shorts, and a black tanktop leotard underneath. I walk in and put my hair in a bun and put on black eyeliner and grayish maroon eyeshadow.

We pull up to ALDC, and run inside. I hug gia and then head into the dancers den. I take of my coat and change into my jazz shoes. I scroll through my twitter feed once more, and than brandon and nick walk in. "What up hyland" brandon says, "nmu" i say,"not much, cant wait for pyrimid" he says. "Yupp" i say. They bolth take seats next me, then i pop up instagram and so do the others. I take a pick of them and me making silly faces, and then nick posts a pick of them kissing me, on the cheak, and then brandon posts a pick of us all using my hair as a mustache, lmfao!

"Pyrimid" abby yells. We get up and head in, i stand next to brandon and nick. "Welcome everyone, well we have done good lately, but i have decided to give a twist to pyrimid, theres no more pyrimid, but we have a new system. The new system is either you get a bronze, sliver, or gold star. If you get nothing you will not be in the group dance." Abby says, i love this idea, everyone turns to eachother and smiles. "Alright now this weekened we will be traveling to Lan Caster, New Jersey. We are competing in Starpower competition. You know that New Jersey takes alot to win, and compete. Onto assigments. This week the group number is called, trouble maker. I know i never do pop songs, but we are doing trouble maker by Olly Murrs. You guys will all have different costumes, they are all military based but they are all different in a way and will portray your personalitly. The featured part goes to Paige and brandon this week" everyone starts clapping for them. "Maddie, and Brooke you have duet called Hunting for you. This peice is about you guys trying to get this guy, but only one will find him. Your costumes will be in camo, not fake camo, i mean real camo. The last assigment is Paige, you have really improved so you and Aurial will be doing a duet. Paige you have to strive and want this, bad. Alright moms you are dissmissed i want to work on aurial and paiges duet first so, you are dissmissed" she says. I head out and take a spot in the dancers den next to brandon and nick and maddie. We all good around and i work on my homework. We then are called in for the group dance.