Chapter 43

Saturday:

I wake up next to nick, last night was magical, the party was amazing.

I walk downstairs and put on my boots, and grab my stuff. I walk back upstairs and kiss him, "hey i gotta go, what if mom finds out" i say, "ok babe, ill give u a ride" he says. He gets up in sweats, shirtless, he puts on a fleece and a beanie and sneakers. "Lets go babe" he says, i walk outside and clunch my plastic bag of party stuff from last night.

I hop in his car, and we drive to my house.

"Hey babe, well luv you" he says, "luv you" i say, while getting out of the car.

Sunday:

I wake up, and slide on a hoodie. I walk downstairs mom and dad are comng home today.

I make myself a bowl of cereal and then plop down on the couch.

I turn on the TV, and start watching last weeks episode of Dance moms.

3 hours pass, and then i hear a car pull up, its probuly paige and josh coming back from chrsistis.

"Hey josh, and paige" i say as they walk in. "What up" the say, "nothin much" i say.

I head upstairs and slide on yoga pants, and a white deep cirlced tee-shirt, and a pink fleece.

"Mom Dad" yells us. We all give the, huge hugs and then just hang out.

I head upstairs and plop on my butt, onto my bed and quickly fall asleep.

Night!

MONDAY:

I wake up to my annoying alarm. I get up and strut into my closet. I put on dark wash skinny jeans, a aqua silk tanktop, and a gray Coverup I walk into the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail, and then put on a metallic headband. I brush my teeth, and put on mascara, and concealer. I walk into my room and put on gray UGG boots. Then i grab my bag, and head out twords the bus.

I walk home, today. I pop into our house, and then head upstairs.

I grab Gray booty shorts with yellow zebra print, and a gray short sleeve bra top. I put my hair in a bun, and then apply some Tan eyeshadow. I then slide on gray banded sweats, and a red hoodie, and then put on my military heavy jacket. I slide on my UGG boots, and then head put to the car, clutching my dance bag to my waist.

"Hey chloe" i say as i get out of the car. "Hey brooke" she says, while wrapping me in a hug. We head in and i take a seat on the bench in the dancers den. I slide off my hoodie, and jacket, and then my sweats. "Hey brooke" says kendall, "hey" i sya. I slide off my UGGS and put on my jazz shoes. "PYRIMID" yells abby. We head inside and then the cauos starts!

"Well girls, you have now seen i have made some changes. I have decided to go back to the old pyrimid, and old junior competition team. The other team was not doing well, so i said lets try this again. Welcome back kendall, kenzie, and nia. So now onto the pyrimid, on the bottem is kenzie, you need to build up your lyrical performance. Next is kendall" when abby says that, jill flips out.

"WHY IS KENDALL ALWAYS ON THE BOTTEM, PUT PAIGE OR CHLOE OR BROOKE OR NIA SOMEONE BESIDES HER" yells jill. "WOAH DONT GO DRAGGING OUR KIDS INTO THIS" yells holly, "YAH" yells christi and mymom in unison. "Jill, kendall is on the bottem because she didnt make the big boy competition team, toughen up kid" says abby, while kendall is in tears, i agree with abby.

"Moving on, next is Nia, ive loved your performances lately, but i need more facial expressions. Next is maddie, youve lost the maddie toach, i would like much more from you if you expect to be back on the top. In the middle is Paige, you have done amazing lately, and i think you have really improved, and keep up the good work. Next is Brooke, i love the way you have really stepped up to the spot lately, and done exactly what ive told you and show complete responsibility. On the top is chloe, you are an outstanding dancer" says abby. Everyone claps and paige and i give chloe a big hug.

"Now this weekened we are involved in thee things. The first thing is we are travleing to virgina beach, and attending Dance Revalution. For assignments this week, chloe you have a solo called A leaf in a flooded meadow. Its about a girl, who has been left behind, but then you work hard and finally find someone that appreciates you. The next rountine is Brooke, you have a solo called Hummingbird, its about a girl who's an outsider, she doesnt talk, or do anything until a man finds you and you start to relize your true personality. The next rountine is Paige and maddie. Im giving you two a duet called, there can only be one. Its about two girls in the army, but from different countries battleing against eachother. The group number this number is called show girls" when abby says that my face goes completly red, i hated the electicity dance so this one should be interesting. "Ys moms i know what your thinking electricity, but this one is going to be a hott number. I am bringing in a professional this week, tommarrow Eliza Williams (made up) will be coming in" says abby, the moms scream, all of us look at eachother in curiosity. "Eliza williams is a professional ahowgirl, who is going to teach you guys how to perform like one. The third thing is that going to happen this week is we are updating your headshots. Tonight we are doing that instead of rehersal" says abby.

All of girls are really excited.

"Okay head to the dancers den and get your chlothes on so we can head to Dianas" says abby. Dianas is a photography place, professional photography place, like people come from all around to see her and be taken photos by her.

I slide out the door, and walk in to Nick. "Hey ' i say. "What up, were are you going" he asks, "uh updating headhsots today" i say, "awsome you look amazing, good luck love you" he says, i kiss him quick and then give him a small peck onthe cheak before walking away. "Love you" i say walking away.

I slide on my sweats and my hoodie and then my jacket and my UGGs. I put my dance bag on my shoulder and head out to the bus. Dianas is 45 minutes away.

I hop on, and sit with Nia. We talk about dance, and everything with Jill and then we pull up to Dianas.

"Goodafternoon ladies" says diana. We all say hi, and then head into makeup and wardrobe.

"Hi brooke, take a seat" says Joe, ive seen him before.

"Okay i would like you to go try this on" says joe. He hands me a hanger of chlothes.

I walk into the dressing room and put on a outfit.

"Hy" i say, everyone huggs me. Im up first.

"Brooke i have to say i love the one were your looking off a little and smileing" says abby. "I agree" says joe.

After everyones photo shoot, we finally get head shots.

I love them! (Look at the new coverphoto for chapter thats new headshots)