Chapter 3

I wake up its friday!!! (BTW I SKIPPED A FEW DAYS) I throw on a basic cutzie friday outfit, jean shorts, a tanktop that says sailor, and a gray coverup the covers up half of my jean shortsin the back. I throw my hair in a bunand clip my shorter hairs back, i grab my new sunglasses, and my bag and run out the door. I start running down the street im going to be late to school and this is the last thing i need, my white sandels are very loose.

I reach the school just in time, run through the doors into the main office. They says hurry up class is aout to start and i sprint to my locker making a clacking sound down the hallway.

END OF THE DAY: Nick invited me to a wedding later, he asked Brandon if i could go as his date cause he wants impress his family, brandon was a little un easy about it a first but then i kissed him a few times and he was A-OK!

As im walking home from school, im around were Nicks house is. I scroll through my Instagram, twitter, and text messages. Josh_hey meet me behind the house by our old tree house in the woods i have to talk to you and show you something_ he says, i reply _kk_ Nick_cant wait i will be there at 5:15 wedding starts at 6:00 on the beach so wear somthing beautyiful~_ i reply, _ok;)_ and a text from my mom _paige has a privite wont be home till 9:00, have fun at the wedding_ she says, i rely _thanks love yah_

I pass Nicks house and look up to his bedroom window and see him on his Mac Book, probouly doing so,thing, i wave but he dosent see me!

I pull out the key to my house, but then i remeber Randy my dad is ome with Josh, oh right i have to see him. I open the door, set my back down and open the fridge and grab a little glass bottle of orange juice, handmade! I put on my hiking boots and walk into the woods, about 20 feet back until i see josh sitting on a stump waiting for me.

"Hey brooke take a seat" he says. "K so what is this about lil bro" i say. "Well uhhh.............. Ive kinda been wondering what i wanna do later in life, who i wanna spend it with, where i wanna live......... But i dont have the guts to ask out .......... Chloe" he says. "Well tip #1 ask her out to dinner, or a movie and ask her then shell definetly say yes, shes uhh been hinting at it lately that she...... Maybe loves ou" i say. "Really?" He says in surpirse. "Yah, well i gotta go get ready for the wedding, and i only have 1 1/2 left" i say. "Come on" i say. We walk back to the house. I walk up stairs and go to the section in my closet were my fancy stuff is!

I choose, a strapless cream colored mid thigh dress with layeres on the chest, and the a leather belt, were the ruffles stop. I walk into the bathroom, curl my hair, and pull it back in the front. I put on gray eye shadow, with eye liner, and mascara. I walk back into my closet and put on leather sandels with braided straps. I walk down stairs and my dad smiles, "you look beautiful brooke your sooo grown up" he says. I run over and give him a hug. I grab my gray purse/satchel out of my closet, and trow it on. I grab my wallet, phone, and makeup and put it in there. I put on a gray short coverup incase theyre is a breeze onthe beach.

Nick pulls in, i walk out the door "luv u daddy" i say trying to suck up. "Love you brooke" he says. I take the passangers side seat to his mercades, and we drive 1/2 an hour down the rode to the wedding. "Brooke you look stunning tonight" he says. "Y thankyou" i say. "You look rather handsome yourslef, " i say admiring his black dress shorts, with leather flipflops, a black longsleeve dress shirt un bottoned a little, his hair spiked and his duke sunglasses on. "Y thankyou" he says, mocking me. "Soo im glad u asked me i cant wait till the competition tommarrow, maybe us three can all go swimming onthe trip" i say. He blushes a little, i think i might have feelings for nick

WEDDING:

Nick and i walk hand in hand to the wedding ceremony, it is quite beauitful. "Wow Nick whos gettign married" i ask. "Uhh my cousin i think" he says. I laugh a little. We take our seats, and go throughthe cermemony.

THE RECEPTION-

We walk under this huge pavilion, and eat lobster, steak, clams, shrimp, and i have one little glass of strawberry wine, 5% alcholic, it wont kill me. "Wow nick your a great dancer" i say admiring his slow dancing skills. "Well yah know ive done it a few times" he says. We are slow dancing along with the married couple and the other guests. I put my hands around his neck, he drapes his arms around my waist. "Wanna make your cousin over there jelous" i say with a deviosh look in my eye. His cousin is named Josh Frist, i know cause he likes all of photos on instagram and is kinda have an obbsession with me sence i was dating Nick, a littl while ago. "My pleasure" he says. I toach my lips onto his, my redish/pink lips, dance with his so fluently, we stand there kissing in the moonilight. "Wow brooke, you are just everything too me i know your with brandon but i just love you brooke, i dont want to piss brandon off but i just cant help it" he says, laying his hands lower down my waist. "Nick, i love you, and Brandon its just i dont want to break either of yours hearts" i say. "Well umm about that......... brandon might be moving, to uhhhhh ummmmm florida" he says, i gasp, "woh, uhhh ill miss him so muchhhhh but when" i asks. "Uhh he sais after this competition hes gonna tell you on the beach one night" he says. I shed a tear, "what anout nationals" i say. "Uhh he wants to be there, but his mom got transferred he said he might sneak out to see us there" nick says, i start to cry, "oh brookie dont cry" he says. I lay my head on his chest, becuase hes taller than me. "I juust-t doo-n-t want him too l-eavve, i mean i love you and him i was gonna have the best junior year ever" i say, "brooke hes gonna visit but just rember i didnt tell you" nick says. "K" i say. "Remeber im here for you though" he says, i smile and kiss him gently on the cheek, i check the time, 10:00. "Nick we have a compition tommarrow i still have to pack and i told my dad id be home by 10:45" i say. "Well lets go brookie cookie" he says.

We pull into my driveway right on time, "thankyou nick" i say, grasping his neck and kissing him slowly like we will at natioanls, supposibly we have a twighlight solo. "Love you brookie cookie" he says, hugging me so tighly, "love u too nickie boo" i say. I get out of the car, and walk too the front porch, nick pulls out i blow a kiss. I blow one back and open the door. I take of my shoes, "right in time baby" randy says. "Yah i live you im tired" i say, hading up the stairs, night! "Night" he yells back.

I throw on boxer shorts and a comfy sweater, _hey babe love yah we have to talk at the compition_ brandon texts, _love you too, and okkk, night!_ i reply, recieving s notification, @brookehyland, had a great night thanks for coming bestie!_ he tweets, i faorite the post, and trun off my iphone. I set it on my night stand and turn out my lamp.

I think about weather or not i wanna be with Brandon or Nick? Nick............... I love you, and brandon................ I love you too!