Chapter 41

Its new years eve......... My parents have left and im packing for claudias. I put in a few outfits, cute shoes, money, makeup bag. And of course my laptop. I walk into my closet and pick out an awsome outfit to wear to the mall shopping today.

I put on white jeans with ripps in them, a burgandy collared long sleeve the button down halfway, a pair of Katy Perry Inspired brown flats with white liner and a black bow, a black trench coat and a deep purple NYC chanèl bag. I walk downstairs and grab my suitcase and head over to the door. _brooke, in the driveway_, i walk out and hop in dereks car locking the house behind me sence i was the only one left.

"Hy brooke" he says, "hi derek" i say. "How was xmas" i say as a conversation starter. "Good got a new XBOX and new beats wbu" he says, "chlothes, shoes, iphone cases yah know basic girl things" i say, "so yah excited for the party tonight" i say, "Yah itll be a blast" says derek. 'Yupp" i say.

I pull out my phone and go through twitter, we made sure to tell everyone not to post things so no one will suspect things. One stands out @paytonackerman tweets _@bmhylandxoxo i love the kiss your boyfriend and i had last night.

I imeditetly text nick, _payton seriously?_ he replys. _?_. I reply, _look at her wall_ he replys, _what a rude person, and why would i kiss that freak, i love you brooke_ he replys, i smile deep deep inside and then answer, _thanks love you too i wish she wouldnt sturrr trouble_ , he replys _yah gtg go shopping for attire yah know love you sexy_ i reply, _love you:*_.

We pull into claudias and i already see people setting up inside. I hop out of dereks car and into clauds, "brooke" she says giving me a big bear hug. "Hey clauds, sending men to work already" i say, "yah well get you money and lets go" says clauds. "Kk" i say.

We hop into dereks car and drive to the mall, dress shopping here i come.

We pull up to Pittsburg mall arena and i hop out, "bye pick us up at 12" i say, "k" derek says. We walk through the doors and a blast of heat hits me in the face. I walk on the tile floor to the elevator and claudia and i make our way to Forever 21, and then Chic boutique.

We walk into forever 21, nothing really catches my eye, "idk lets go to chic boutique" i say, "k" clauds says.

We head into chic boutique, then i spot it the outfit ive been waiting for!

I try it on, its................. A high waist short black pencil skirt, with a strapless silk deep purple v-neck bralette that meets the top of the penicl skirt and has overlapping tight layers, with black see through tights, and black high heels with like straps all in the front and there like 4 inches tall. "Yah like" i say showing claudia it. "Omg girl love" she says, then i help claudia pick out her outfit this will be interesting........

I finally get claudia to budge on a black dress that has a vneck down to the waist, then underneath is aqua lace that fills in her chest and stomatch, with black tights, and black high heels that cover her entire foot and a aqua and golden zipper on the back. "Wow never looked prettier" i say, "thanks lovely" says claudia. "Hey let me call derek to have him come pick us up. "K" i say.

We pull into claudias and head into her hige house, i can already picture how it will turn out. We head usptairs and claudia asks, "hey derek can we get a guys veiw if our outfits will look right" he answers "sure" . We head into claudias room and hcnage into the outfits, "whatcha think" i say as claudia and i walk out. "Wow......... Clauds your defiently gettin a guy tonight, and brooke you might wanna watch our for biys stariinn" he says bolth clauds and i blush and thenwe go in and change into our regulare outfits until the party.

Aurial sends me a text with a pic attached, _hey brooke made sure your knight looks his best_ the attached pic shows nick wearing black dress pants, a black long sleeve dress shirt thats unbuttoned a little, black dress shoes, a dark purple tie thats loose, with his hair spiked in highlights. Aurial is wearing a deep red strapless dress thats silk and has teared layers with white pumps and her hair curled and in a side ponytail down low. I reply, _you guys look amazing!_ she then replys, _daw thanks well gtg luvyah_, _luvyah_ i reply. Its already that time.

Clauds and i head usptairs change again, and then apply the finishing toaches.

I curl my hair and let it flow, with black eyeliner and mascara, and dark purple eye shadow with black onthe top to blen with the purple. I then put on silver diamond earings, and a necklace that nick gave me that is my name with diamonds in it. I then put on a silver charm bracelet and so,e concleaer.

I head downstairs and then check the place. Perfect!

Amazing golden and silver streamers, dangle from the ceilings, a chocolate fountian, a full table of food, and a full table of drinks in plastic cups, a big tiled dance floor, and a DJ with a disco ball, and plenty of New Years banners, with the one on the TV screen that is the count down till 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and usome its derek, i peek and see him in a all black attire, with a white tie dangled over his shoulder. "Hey can u tie ties?" He asks, "yupp" i say making my way over to him and tieing his tie. "Thankyou" he says. Then the doorbell rings the partyy has just started........