Chapter 6

Today is competition day! I look at the alarm clock beside my bed it is 5:00, we meet abby downstairs at 6:00. I hop in the shower, thinking should i stay with brandon or let him free and bring myself to nick, the one that passioetly loves me. I turn off the hot water and grab my towel,i put on white high waist , golden zipper abercrombie shorts and a blue short sleeve, and golden ankle strap sandels. I put my hair up in a bun, and when i walk out Josh comes rushing in. "What" i say. "Oh just gotta hurry wana impress, ........ You know ch" he says i cut him off and say "got it". I grab my iphone, and my mirror suitcase while mom and osh lug the costumes into the taxis waiting for us down stairs.

"Girls listen up we need to do good here or else" abby yells, or else just meens we will pretty much just suck at nationals but i dought that. "The group dance is first, then paige your solo, then the trio, and then brandon has to talk to all of us about somthing" abby says. We all start looking at eachother, but i just know that im glad that i didnt tell anyone, esspecially paige, shes gonna be devasted as well as the others espically sence he just toook a perminent spot on the compition team, and natitionals i just uhhhh.

I walk into the curtain, and put on my costume an 80's themed dress. The rest of the girls are in black, but in the middle i ripp of my dress and change into the other girls. I walk out and turn as iff i were a model, i can tell that brandon is just eyeing me upp. I walk over to the mirror, and apply: black mascara, eyeliner, and gray eyeshadow with white above. Then i have my mom put in a bun with curls on the sides. I put on my jazz shoes, and make my way back stage, oh boy!

Im stretching back stage we have 10 minutes and everone here is competitive. Brandon walks over to me with Nick. "Hey uhh goodluck out there lets make it the best dance ever" brandon says winking. Nick comes and whispers somthing to me "be prepared tonight" he says, i give him a confused look and he mouths somthing gooood. I smile, and hug brandon once more before we go on stage, this is the moment ive been waiting for my time to shine.

".......Now please welcome to the stage, Abby Lee Dance Company with Titanic" the anouncer says as we walk on stage. I get in my starting possion and the music starts i move so fluently in this peice. "I believe i can fly the open winds, of love" i rip of my dress, and aerobesk acrost the stage. I do a lift with nick, then brandon comes in the middle of nicks lift and retrieves me. I slide sown his chest, the rest of the girls fall swiftly and fluently to the ground, then brandon and nick, i do a grangettee and then slowly put my hand on my heart and sit on the floor. The audience is full of tearie eyes, and crys. Ive never seen this before, the judges are even crying. The lights dim and we get a huge standing obation. I walk of stage, and hug everyone after. We all run back to the room, "you made us cry" diane says. The moms are all teary. I go over and hug my mom, "im sooo proud of you brooke, you just added so much maturenest to this peice wow" my mom says hugging me tighter. Then abby walks in.

"Brooke................ You just blew me away litterley" abby says. I walk over to her and give her a ginormous hug. The rest of the girls do to and the guys. I go and sit in the audience with everyone to watch paiges solo. What a beautiful number, i meet her back stage after shes done and tears come to my eyes, what a talented little sister i have.

".......... And now welcome to the stage, twighlight from Abby Lee Dance Company" the anouncer says. I walk on stage, i open my journal and think......... Then i do an acro trick, side aerial then i do a few lifts with brandon when nick runs over and steals me from brandon, i do a few lifts with him and at the end we end up laying on the floor together side by side while brandon is trying to pull me away, but nick dosent let go of my hand. The peice was beautiful as always.

RESULTS:

The stage is full of hundreds of dancers, from 5+15. "First off small group awards, third place destiney from EOI, secound place Predjudice from GIU, and first place, and also overall high score for all age catagories group is drumroll please............... Titanic from ALDC" the anouncer says, we all get the award. Im sooooooo proud. "Now for 12-15 solo awards, in third place Siberian chase, by Auther which is how old "15" he says. Secound place is Ryan from RUT with Youll learn, how old are you "14" and now for first place overall soloist is................. Paige hyland from ALDC" paige jumps up and recieves her award, i know that she will get a solo for nationals. "And now for duet, trio awards. First place today was seperated by 1/10th of a point, with a older and a younger group. May i have Brooke, Nick, and Brandon from ALDC come stand with Summer and Felix, and. The winner is.......................... Twighlight from ALDC! I knew we would win, i mean we are just that good.

We had back to the greenroom, as much as it excistes me to win......... That was my last dance with him. "Wow" ms.ABBY says, shes looks very pleased. "Now brandon you nedd too tell us all somthing" abby says, kinda of concerned. But i can tell she knows. " umm well, my dad and mom got transferred to miami, Florida so i will not be atending ALDC anymore or living in Pittsburg" brandon says. Everyones face is blank. Except for mine which is filled with tears. All of the girls and moms, and nick run up to brandon we group hug, and "and i also will not be attending nationals this year" brandon says, abby is even crying. We all sit there in akward silence, "i say we go out for ice cream to cheer him up" nick says. Nick stands up for a bro hug with brandon, and they hug. "Yahhhhhhh" all of the girls scream, "and swim" nick adds. The moms give a nod to that its only 1:00 so we have plently of time to spend with my lovely man, and also considering that we have tonight togetther all alone.