Chapter 2

I wake up to the sonds of my alarm, another day of school, another day of dance!

I throw on a pair of bright orange shorts, and a navy blue ruffle tanktop, with a gray moto biker jacket. I walk downstairs and tie on my gray converse. I grab my bag and walk out the door. I walk down the street i have a 1/2 an hour to get to school, 15 minutes left and branodn pulls up in his black BTW with nick jaming out to jamacian music. "Hey miny shaker yah wanna ride" he says, nick is partying bobbing his head. "Sure" i say! We are dancing and jamin to jamaican!!!!!!

I walk into ALDC, "Brookie, hi honey" abby says. I walk behind the counter and pull up a swivel chair. "Need me to take over" i say. "Sure thanks Brooke, im gonna grab a coffee, want anything", "Umm do you have any juice" i aask. "YAh orange?" she asks. "Sure thank yah" i say. She walks off into the Costume Storage Gift Shop room. I sit there, "Hey brooke cookie why r u sitting here" mom asks. "Just letting Abbs go get juice for me and coffee for her" i say. She rolls her eyes. Brandon, Nick, Paige, Madiie, and Chloe walk in. "Hey manager, dont mark me absent lover luuu" brandon says. "ME tooo" nick says. I laugh and check off all of theyre names on the clipboard. 'See you for the Trio" nickk says, trotting into the dancers den. 'Sooooooo are you double dating" chloe says. "No ewww, Nicks my bestie" i say. "Okkkkk" she says. Abby walks in, "thankyou", "No thankyou Abby, gonna go get ready, and change" i say 'K" abby says, I open the door, and see Nick and Brandon chatting, "Soo brooke and you r doing good right" Nick says. "Yah of course" i say, they laugh they didnt think i was there. I love that Nick isnt jelous anad branodn isnt jelous if i hang with Nick. I walk into the girls bathroom, and put on a black tanktop leotard, and black booty shorts over top, I throw my hair in a pony tail and put on a Nike Stretch headband. I walk out and Brandon and he gos woo woo. "Oh cork it silly", i go and sit on Brandons lap. "What about me" nick says. I lay down and strecth my hea don Brandon, and my legs on Nick. 'Woooie, you have soft legs" he says. I laugh.

We walk in, and start stretching. I do a split and then reach down over to my toes. "Girls lets start" Abby says. This dance is amazing, Nick lifts me over his head then spins me down, Im in the air, Brandon swoops under and grabs me and does a twist down his chest, i lay on the floor, with the boys pick me up and i do a kick. Chloe does a leep acrost the floor over me as i lay on the floor. Madiie leaps, Paige leeps, and Then kendall, Nia, and Kenzie go doing a leap to the left while, Paige, Chloe, And maddie do it from the right and Nick Brandon and I leep down the center. The song slowly fades, and all of the girls one by one swoops to the floor on there knees to the curtains, and there hands in theyre lap, then Brandon and Nick do, and then i grangetee and slowly move my hand in the air, flat down . I smile and put my hand on my heart. The Song ends, "Wow brooke that was finominal" abby says. I walk up and all the girls hug me, my mom looks down and is crying because the dance is so peaceful, and wonderful.