Thanks, Yanfei.

December 15, 2021

Hu tao pov

I went to the back of the shiny, black, clean car. I saw a plain black zip up that immediately caught my eye. "May I use this one?" I made sure to ask extra politely, as I didn't want to scare away my new friend. "Of course you can! Anything to make you cozy!" Yanfei said, with a glimmer in her green eyes. She was so pretty. I threw on the jacket as yanfei patiently waited for me at the entrance of wanmin restraunt. My parents had never allowed me to go to restraunts. "Order anything you would like. I have some extra mora to spend anyways." Yanfei muttered politely. "Please just don't tell anyone what happened to me. It could potentially hurt my image." I said, embarrassed. Yanfei gave me a reassuring smile, letting me know that she wouldn't tell a single soul. I clung to yanfei as she ordered some crab roe tofu. "What would you like, miss?" A kind navy haired teenager asked me. "I..I'll have some vegetarian abalone? If you sell it that is.." I said. " I'll get the food prepared for you two fast!" The navy haired girl said, kindly.

I followed yanfei to a round, two-person table. We sat down and I just lost control of my mind. I stared at the girl for a while, with a deep smile for a few minutes without noticing. I was just so mesmerized by her divine beauty. The silence was broken when a worker delivered our food. "Thankyou!" I said, almost forgetting. "I don't have a guest room at my house, but we can share my room. I have a pretty big bed. I hope you enjoy my home... it's not the best but my room is nice..." yanfei sputtered. it was so cute. The way she spoke mesmerized me.

We eventually finished our food, so we walked back to yanfeis car. She drove anxiously the whole time. Probably because her grandmother would want me there. We arrived at yanfeis driveway. She parked and hopped out of her seat. I got out, worried that I would be kicked out by someone I didn't even know. "Cmon, Tao!" Yanfei whisper-screamed as we walked up the cement pathway, eventually leading to the wooden door. Yanfei unlocked it and grabbed my wrist. I felt like I was falling in love. I just couldn't let yanfei know that. Her grandmother asked who I was when me and yanfei went inside. Yanfei made up a whole lie just to get her grandmother to let me stay. I felt uncomfortable, as I stood behind yanfei, faking a smile.
Her grandmother eventually agreed, and I followed yanfei to her room. It was nice and cozy. It was getting dark, so yanfei lended me a pair of warm pajamas. ( since it was snowing. )
I faced yanfei as I closed my eyes, but I found it so hard to fall asleep. Yanfei was awake all night long. I feel asleep a long time before her. Yanfei woke up with eye bags. I actually was worried. Yanfei said good morning to Hu Tao as they scrambled downstairs to eat breakfast. This timeI noticed other people. Maybe they were her parents..? "Who is this poor orphan child In our house, darling yanfei?" Her mother said firmly. "A close friend, mother." Yanfei said, obediently. "Since we get dorms at school soon, I can move out with Tao." Yanfei said breaking the unwanted awkward silence. After breakfast me and yanfei went up to her room. She was so cute I couldn't resist to flirt with her. "My future girlfriend is looking very beautiful today~" I said, teasingly. "W-what!" Yanfei said as her mouth made an "O" shape. I giggled as we got ready for school. We had pretty much every class together so I figured that I wouldn't be lonely.