The note that got us in trouble and hurt me

It had been more than 4 months and yanfei and hu tao shared a dorm together at their high school. They had also gotten a bit TOO close. They were so in love that they couldn't even be admit to being best friends.

Yanfei Pov

Hu tao was so dreamy... I often found my self not paying attention because I was just staring in her big brown eyes. But no... I was not raised to be a lesbian! And a prankster could never date a soon-to-be lawyer. I don't even care anymore. I would be the first lesbian lawyer at Liyue! I just loved hu tao so much. I nearly jumped from my seat because hu tao scared me so bad I almost sneezed. She passed me a note. I opened it gently, not wanting to rip it.

I read the note to myself

Wanna hang out after school, my future fluffy haired girlfriend? -tao

I blushed, but still found the courage to start writing

I would love to! What time and what place? Is it going to be fancy or just normal? I have all types of attire to wear -YanYan

I handed the note back to hu tao and grabbed it as soon as she was done writing.

Your penmanship is beautiful. Just like you. Oh, what am I saying. This is cringie! Anyways just wear something formal. It's not that important WINK WINK -TaoTao

I grabbed the note and started writing random stuff.
"MISS YANFEI, WHY ARE YOU AND HU TAO PASSING NOTES?" Mr diluc screamed.

"I'm sorry sir we are talking about um private stuff.." I said trying not to sound fearful.

"I'll just read ur aloud then." Mr diluc said with a hint of pure sin in his musty, low voice.

"Want to hang out after school, my future fluffy haired girlfriend?" Mr Diluc said madly

"I would love to! What time and what place? Is it going to be fancy or just normal? I have all types of attire to wear." Mr diluc sounded annoyed.

Your penmanship is beautiful. Just like you. Oh, what am I saying. This is cringie! Anyways just wear something formal. It's not that important. Wink wink"

Mr diluc cleared his throat and began to Speak. "I'll stop there. You two girls can have lunch detention and after school detention. DETENTION GOES ON YOUR RECORD PEOPLE! YOU WONT GET IN A GOOD COLLEGE IF YOU DO BAD THINGS!" Mr diluc MAD.

Great! Now everyone will think we are dating. Personally, I wouldn't mind dating Tao at all. I just was paranoid that someone would tell my parents and I would get in trouble.

"I need to go to the restroom, Tao. I'll be back really soon!" I said tiredly. "Ok!" Tao responded full of energy.

Hu tao pov

I was just standing by my locker not doing anything. Then two blue haired boys came my way. There was rumors that those gay pissboys were dating each other too. "Your just a fat loser, leave us alone, forever. Also yanfei isn't gay. You have zero chances, bitch." The light blue haired boy said, then kicking me in my stomach. "Chongyun, don't you think your taking this a bit too far..?" The other boy said. "L-leave me a-alone!" I said, trying my best not to stutter. He kicked me, as hard as he could and left with his boyfriend. I cleared my tears as fast as I could and then stood up. I felt sick and weary. My stomach hurt and I could feel the bruise forming. "Tao! I'm back! Let's go pick up our lunch so we can go to detention." Yanfei said, full of fueling energy. "I-I'm not hungry right now." I said. I actually wasn't hungry. I just constantly felt the urge to stuff my face with unhealthy foods. If I ate one more thing I'd probably gain atleast 60 pounds! Everyone was already well aware I wasn't skinny. "You should be eating, tao.." yanfei said "I'm not hungry. Just bring me an apple." I said. Yanfei headed off to get our food. I sat on the ground near the door leading to Mr. Albedo's and Ms.Sucrose's science class. Just as a salty tear slipped out of my eye, I saw chongyun again. This time he was with the other boy and he was holding something rather pointy. He stepped in front of me, threatening to cut me.

TRIGGER WARNING. Skip to the last paragraph if you don't like blood, because it's coming up.

He actually did cut me in fact. He slit the bottom of my legs. And my arms. I admit, it hurt. Badly. I could see the blood oozing out of the deep cut on my leg. It constantly poured out of my leg, like a pitcher full of lemonade on a hot summer day. I scurried to the bathroom to get a towel. I didn't care about the cut on my wrist, as it wasn't that deep. There was so much blood that the paper towel just stuck to my ankle. Wherever I walked I saw blood. It was everywhere, oozing out of my gashed leg. What would I tell Yanfei? I was wearing a skirt that day, so it was clearly visible. Today, this morning I debated over wether I should wear pants or a skirt. Not only should I have worn the pants because of Chongyun, but because it was snowing and about 20 degrees. The blood seeped through every towel I placed on it. What had Chongyun done to me.. why did everyone hate me so much? I touched the cut and as my soft fingers touched it, it stung like a yellow jackets stinger attached to your left foot.

Yanfei came back soon. She saw my cut and suspected that I did something to myself on purpose, just to hurt myself. "I was playing my my nails and since my nails are so long, I accidentally cut myself." I explained. It took a lot of convincing to make yanfei believe me. I wasn't that dumb. She'd probably ditch my ass if I ratted Chongyun out!