Fight or flight? (Not a Conan grey reference)

A FEW MONTHS AFTER THEY HEALED

yanfei pov

It is 6:30 in the morning, and I am so fed up with my life. It has became so boring. And as much as I love Hu Tao, I heard some bad rumors about her. I heard that she was cheating on me with some girl from mondstadt. This has sent me into a dark spiral. I'm so mad at her, and I want her to suffer.

No one has told me if the rumors are true yet, but I just don't know. I'm really confused, but I don't want to believe the rumors.

"TAO TAO!" I screamed.
She came into the room with some plain pajamas and a messy bun.
"Hm?"
"Are you cheating on me?"
"What are you even talking about? I'd never ever do that. What would the point of marrying you be if I was just gonna cheat on you?" She said, as she walked towards me, with teary eyes, as she pushed my chin up, gently, with her soft hands. She made eye contact with me.
"It's just a rumor I'm hearing at sch-''
She cut me off as she kissed me, eventually pushing me to the wall, making this a make out session. My face was on fire. We hadn't kissed for so long, I was yearning for this moment to happen again. It felt like when I had first fallen in love with her.
Things were quickly getting heated, and I didn't know what to think. I was happy, excited, and super super super happy.
We stopped kissing for a second so we could breathe.
"We need to get ready for school!" I said.
"Lmao, yeah."
"Bruh I left all my hoodies at my moms house, I'm so cold😭" I said.
"Is this better?" Hu Tao said as she hugged me from behind, SHIRTLESS.
I hadn't even realized she was getting dressed, BUT o was freaking out! I was so turned-on.
"Y-yes.." I replied. She took her arms off and gave me her plain black hoodie.
"That should keep you nice and warm for the winter!"
"I love you, hu tao."
She kissed me on my cheek. The kiss was giving, "by honey, I'm going to work, tell the kids I love them".
I threw on her hoodie, and put on some shoes. We walked out of our dorm and saw some new girls doing TikTok dances.
"Hey are you those lesbians?" The girls asked.
"Uhm.. I guess?" I replied with a weird feeling.
"Well no offense, but you lesbos are kinda weird.." they replied.
"OH HELL NA WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY BITCH?" Hu Tao said.
"What? I just said lesbos are weird. Girls aren't supposed to fuck with other girls, it's common sense."
*I can say that slur, sorry if that scared u 😭*
"You trying to throw hands?" Hu Tao said.
"Cause I AM." She responded to herself, punching the girl in the middle as hard as she could.
"FUCK YOU!" The girl said, as she stabbed Hu Tao with her ratchet ass long blue nails that she probably got done in her aunts garage.
I didn't want to hear her anymore so I punched her in the stomach as hard as I could with my foot.
"FUCK YOU YOU SALMON HAIRED FAGGOT!" the girls friend said.
"Shut up you skanky ass TikTok dancing bitch." I said.
The last girl standing tried to punch me. She got me right in the nose. All I could feel was something dripping down it, I couldn't tell if it was snot, fluids, or blood, so I touched it, looked and almost passed out. My blood was dropping everywhere. The skanky bitch was still punching me. She started to scratch me with her tacky hot pink 30 ft. nails.
"I am not trying to see god today, so stop it you skank!" I said. Hu Tao scooped me up and ran to the nurse.
"we got into a fight and the girl literally almost tore apart my girl!" Hu Tao said.
"She's fine, just go rest in your dorm for a bit. Here is a pass to miss first period." The nurse said, handing Hu Tao a pass.
We traveled back to our dorm and lied down.
"It smells like smoke in here" i said.
"Uhmm.."
I looked at hu tao weirdly.
"Can I have one?" I asked.
"Here." She said. She handed me a cigarette.
I nodded and started smoking.
"Are we gonna get caught?" I asked.
"Probably." Hu Tao replied.
I got up and got a towel. My nose was still bleeding. Hu Tao got up and stood behind me, her cigarette dangling from her mouth as she grabbed my waist.
"It's almost Christmas break." She said.
"I'm excited."
"I can't wait to have our own little Christmas." Hu Tao said.
"We should probably go shopping when the holiday starts." I said.
"How are we going to afford our anniversary dinner and Christmas?"
"I'm not sure. I'll probably borrow some money from my parents." I said.
"If it's the 10th.. only 11 days until our anniversary! And 5 days until Christmas break." Hu Tao excitedly proclaimed.
"I can't wait."
I turned around, and to my surprise, Hu Tao grabbed my face and we started kissing. We stopped, and a string of saliva hung from both of our lips. We wiped our mouths and look at each other. I wonder what Hu Tao thought about 'doing it' with me. I wanted to ask cause I thought this topic was appropriate at this time.
"Hey, TaoTao?"
"Mhmm?"
"What do you think about.. urm.. stepping it.. up a notch? In our relation ship..? If you don't want to do anything other than kissing? I don't want to either just to clarify.."
"Honestly, I don't thing it's a bad idea. I just think we're to young for sex."
"Says the one who literally smokes cigarettes at age 17! I agree with you." I replied, as she pushed her cigarette down in the ash tray.
"Give us maybe a few more months, we might feel old enough to do it. 8 more months until we're both eighteen. And then we might be able to travel out of state to get married in two years?"
"I'd love that. I'd love it so much." I replied.
"Let's get to class. First period is about to end." Hu Tao said.
"I wish I had first period with you!" I exclaimed as we both walked out of the door.
"I love you!" I said, running away so she couldn't say anything back.
All I could think was;
"Wow, I'm so exited."

A/N
Excited for what? 😲😲😲
Anyways read the next chapter I think I THINK I THINKK it might b juicy...