Capturing The Moment

Hu tao pov

Credits to DrakeLolXD And Cloadetta for the story

I watched yanfei stare out my parents car window into the night sky. She was so perfect. The stars glistened as our hands interlocked. I could feel my face heating up. Thank god it was too dark for anyone to notice.

We arrived at my home. It was smaller than yanfeis home but not by a lot. We got there and Yanfei and I waited at the porch. I rested my head on her until my parents came to the porch. When they unlocked the door I invited yanfei up to my room. "Nice room! It's really cool!" She said, whilst staring at my newly hung up pride flags. My room was kuromi styled. I had a dark purple wallpaper and dark wood flooring. My room was almost over decorated. "Want to do something?" Yanfei requested. I nodded my head and started speaking "but what should we do?" Yanfei stared at my crafting box. Yamfei jumped as she thought of an idea "we should make skeletons out of play dough!" "I have a whole collection of play dough from when I was six... I was the play dough master!" I said. I looked for my play dough drawer frantically. I accidentally opened a drawer full of old vent drawings I made when my parents abused me a lot. I closed the drawer immediately. Then I opened the play dough drawer. "I know this might be quite an awkward question, but can we kiss.. we haven't had any close interactions since the last sleepover!" Yanfei said, turning a shade of cerise. "Ofcourse! Just be careful, my parents can't find out. I leaned in to her as our cold and numb fingers intertwined. It wasn't the best kiss but it was still satisfying. I heard the sound of an door opening, but I thought it was just my imagination. "Hu Tao! Stop it right now!" I stopped to see my parents in the doorway. Yanfei and I stared at them in clear discomfort, still sitting with our hands held together. "Lesbianism is NOT allowed in this household! Yanfei and Hu Tao, get out of my house right now!" My mother screamed. She gripped my neck. I tried gulping, but her grasp was so tight I was choking. She let go. "Get your things together, and leave! I will be alerting your parents about this, yanfei!" My father said, sounding scary. We gathered our belongings and left. We walked out the door, bawling and weeping like sickos.

We eventually stopped crying and tried to figure out what to do. Yanfei opened her mouth "Wait a second, you got treatment for your wrists, right?" I stared at my feet, feeling all the unneeded guilt wash over me like beach waves. "No"
I nodded my head. "I'm sorry Chongyun did that to you... you don't deserve it." Yanfei said.

We decided to rent a hotel room for the night. It was an ugly room with faded black walls. The edges of the walls were peeling off. It was very clean, but it was super old. Me and yanfei changed into our pajamas. Mine was just a black tee shirt and some shorts. Yanfei sported a white my melody tee shirt along with white shorts, as well. We grabbed our phones and hopped in bed. It was really late. We set our phones on the bedside tables and cuddled. Yanfei feel asleep fast but I was curled up around yanfei, still awake. I stared at my sliced wrists. Yanfei was being a bit melodramatic about it, but to be honest I loved that about her. Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to read the manga that yanfei bought me. I got super involved at I had gulped down all of the words in one sitting. Good thing I had more. But they were all at my house. I hadn't thought to bring them all with me on my journey. I laid the book down next to my phone and started trying to sleep. I closed my eyes but opened them a few seconds after, as I reacted to yanfei sitting up. Her breath was heavy. I started brushing my fingers through her hair to soothe her. "I had a really bad d-dream.." yanfei said, as she swallowed away the lump in her throat. "Do you want to tell me about it?" I spoke as soothingly as I could. I hated seeing her sad. "Well the nightmare was like my parents disowned me and...you... your parents.. *sob* took you away from me!" Yanfei spoke sadly, trying not to weep in the middle of her sentence. "It's ok.... I won't die!! I'll live for you." I said, patting her head and cascading my slim, numb fingers down her head. I kissed her on the head as I worried about the future.

                      What would we do?

This chapter is super short but idc. I don't have a lot of time rn but anyways there will be a part two tomorrow.