Hurt.

Hu tao pov

I was sitting in class, with my desk next to some annoying kid. I wish Yanfei was in my class, but too bad she wasn't. I'd have to wait until lunch break to see her.
"Hu Tao, are you paying attention?!?!" Mr. Kaeya asked.
"Huh?" I responded.
"What's the answer to number 2?" He asked.
"Dunno, but can I go to the bathroom?" I asked
"Pay attention next time, and fine." Mr. Kaeya responded.
I got up and traveled through the classroom to the door. When I got to the restroom, the girls bathroom was packed with the cheer team. I could also hear the football team crowding the boys bathroom. I guess I would just have to go to the bathroom for all genders.
When I got in there, Chongyun was brushing his hair and looking in the mirror.
"Did you forget to brush your hair this morning?" I asked.
"Yeah." He responded.
"I needed a break fir that Mr. Kaeya, so I can't here. Im glad it's not-''
"BANG!!"
Me and Chongyun heard a loud gunshot. Oh no.
We quickly ran into a stall together and stood ontop of the toilet seat.
"Shh.." I said in a scared voice.
The gunshots were heard over, and over.
"Oh my god! I need to find Yanfei!" I said, getting down from the toilet seat, running out of the restroom. Surprisingly, Chongyun was also running. Probably to find xingqiu.
I ran right into Yanfei's current class, looking for her. She wasn't there! I ran out into the hallway. I saw a pink haired girl laying on the floor, blood quickly escaping her body. It was yanfei! I ran up to her and held her in my arms. I scooped her up and ran into a classroom.
"Fei Fei! Are you okay?" I said as I looked at the bullet in her chest.
"Y-yes.." she stuttered.

Yanfei pov
I am in so much pain! I couldn't stand the sight of the blood coming out of me. Atleast I had Tao with me. As long as she was by my side, I wouldn't die. Plus the billet wasn't even that far into my chest.
"Please don't close you eyes." Tao said as more gunshots could be heard.
"I am not going to lose my girlfriend, please stay alive! Plus it would be too painful to plan your funeral!" She said.
"I won't die, I promise." I responded, a bit too loud.
I heard the door open, and saw a masked figure enter the room and shoot tao. He missed though. And before he could try to shoot her again, the police grabbed him and handcuffed the man. Tao held me tighter and cried into my shoulder as I winced in pain. I was NOT going to die. NOT today, NOT this week, NOT this month, NOT this year, NOT this decade. I grabbed Taos shoulders, then suddenly blacking out.
"Stay with me, dear!" Was the last thing I heard.

guys I have no motivation don't bully me for this 😣😣