Official

Hu tao pov

I woke up and remembered what I did at night with yanfei. What would she think of me now? What if she doesn't like me?!? I had to think this through. I left a note saying I was going to xianglings restraunt and I would be back in a few hours.

I threw on baggy black jeans and a my oversized my chemical romance tee shirt. I grabbed the baggy black zip up yanfei had given me a few months ago, and headed for the door. I hadn't even realized it was snowing! This meant everyone in liyue (except grocery workers) got a day off! It wasn't a lot of snow but it was enough to make a miniature snowman! I walked through my neighborhood, getting mean looks from everyone, especially Qiqi. She hated my guts. But I was young and foolish when I did those inhumane things to her! I keep apologizing to her but she always forgets. While I'm walking, I see Chongyun and xingqiu hanging out. They were definitely gay. I just hated Chongyun a lot. I eventually reached her restaurant but... dammit! I forgot that everything was closed! I took my hat of my hair covered hat and headed home angrily. I was at the point where chongyuns house was and he glared at me through the window. I ran back to the school to get to the dorm I shared with YanYan. I entered the room and yanfei lay in her bed comfortably, still asleep. She threw her jacket onto her drawer and grabbed her phone. She stared at the black phone case that was covered in little ghosts, and the sides were incrusted with white rhinestones. She had bought it a few months ago while shopping at a town shop. She scrolled through random junk and heated yanfei yawn. "YanYan! Your finally awake!" I said without a thought. She hugged me and a brushed her bangs out of her eyes and felt her forehead. It was burning! Was yanfei sick? I didn't care about germs, I just wanted her to not be sick! "Dear, your burning up. I think you have a minor fever!" I said, trying not to act like I was about to cry. "Ahww! I need to go to work today though! I need to finish my work an-" yanfei got cut off again by tao "no more overworking yourself. I'm going to drive you home and you can stay at your own house until you get better!" I said, trying to calm her down. "But I thought you could drive..?" Yanfei said, sleepily. She had slept so long that her eye bags were now gone, but mine were growing worse. "I do. Do you need to get dressed? Do you want me to pack your things? I must do something!" I said, begging her to let me help. She agreed to letting me help, so I packed all of her clothing and accessories in her cute little light pink and black backpack. I picked her up because she was way to sickly to walk. I put her in the passenger seat and buckled her in. It was like taking care of a child. I giggled at my thoughts. I put the key in the key hole and drove off. We drove past houses filled with little kids enjoying their lives, living a childhood full of contentment. My childhood was viciously ripped out of my small hands. Childhood is like a contest. If you have a good life you pass it and win a trophy in your head. If you don't pass it, your life will be unbearably bleak. I could feel steaming tears cascade down my cold cheekbones. I hated making yanfei see me like this, but I couldn't help my myself. My emotions are like waterfalls on a cold day. We eventually got to yanfeis house and I was so happy to be there. I just wanted yanfei to be comfortable. I picked her up and carried her on my back. I ached from the sore bruises. I was not willing to make yanfei walk by herself though. I rung the doorbell, this time yanfeis parents answered. "Why are you here! What have you done to our daughter, you filthy funeral parlor worker!" Her mother scolded me. "Yanfei has caught a fever and she is very ill. She needs to be in her own home. Madame Ping appeared behind yanfeis mother. "Hu Tao dear, come in! Please set yanfei down on her bed!" Yamfeis grandmother was a kind old soul. "Yes, ma'am." I said, wanting to sound elegant around her parents. I stepped in a scurried to yanfeis room and set her down. I stroked her pretty pink hair gently. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, FILTHY RAT! MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT NEED TO BE INFLUENCED BY A HOMOSEXUAL PERSON WHO IS A FUNERAL PARLOR DIRECTOR!" Yanfeis fathers scream echoed through the slim walls. I didn't want them to hate me so I obeyed them. "Yes sir. I will leave immediately." I told yanfeis dad. I ran out of the gigantic house. It was so large it must of costed like 100 sextillion dollars! I was just happy yanfei was comfortable now.

Author notes//
Please tell people about my books! I'm so low in popularity! Anyways, follow me on tik tok. My account is called @24ktartagliasss! I hope you have a great day, and bye! I have a lot of unfinished chapters in my drafts, so just be patient!