School

Hu tao pov

I walked down the halls with Yanfei as a light blue haired boy who was holding a popsicle pulled her aside. "Tao, I'll be right back. I'll meet you at first period." Yanfei said calmly. But did she just give me a nickname?!?! She was so cute! "Bye YanYan!" I said, quickly thinking of a nickname for her. Yanfei walked away from me fast, as the boy clutched her arm gently. I was fairly new to school so I didn't know most kids. What I did know was that they all hated me. I know that one kid with dark blue hair doesn't have an opinion on me, which is actually pretty good. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and I started looking through random things. Then I got a notification from my mom.

Hu tao and mom dms
Mom: please come home, darling. Your father and I regret what we did to you! We will do anything to make this up!

Hu tao stared blankly at her dim phone screen. "Did she really miss me?" Hu tao murmured to herself.

Hu tao: I guess I'll come home..

I closed my phone as my eyes were tearing up. I missed the comfort and warmth of my own home, but I didn't want to leave Yanfei.
"I'm back" yanfei said. It looked as if she had been crying. For what reason? I just brushed it off, as I didn't want to seem rude if I asked her,

Yanfei pov

Chongyun had just told me that I should be friends with Hu Tao anymore.. I just don't understand why they all hate her. She's so kind to me. I get lost within her beautiful eyes sometimes too.
This week was the last week until we got our dorms. After school was finished me and hu tao walked home together. "I'm so grateful for you, YanYan." Hu tao said proudly. "I have bad news.." Hu tao said, changing her voice from happy to serious immediately. "What is it, tao..?" I said, feeling a bit sad. "My parents want me to move in with them tomorrow.. and I had too agree.. please don't be mad at me, babe.." I could feel the blush, the same color as my hair creep up on my cheeks. Did she just call me..babe? Hu tao obviously noticed my facial expression and started fiddling with her fingers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! Please forgive me! I'm sorry!" Hu tao explained as she turned a red shade in the face. "It's ok! And it's totally fine that you agreed to stay with your parents. But please, if anything happens come to me!" I said, trying my best to comfort her. "I will, and also do you mind if I use your shower when we reach your house?" Hu tao said, looking embarrassed. I nodded my head with a light smile.

Hu tao pov

I looked around yanfeis bathroom. It was clean, it reminded me of my house in my childhood years. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a scale. I couldn't help myself, I just stepped on it. I watched the numbers go up in terror. 110, 130 , 145... my eyes filled with tears. This wasn't normal for a simple teen girl..

When I was ten, I was diagnosed with binge eating disorder. It caused me to become insecure about my body shape and reputation, as I didn't want to become larger. I would ruin myself if that happened. I came to the conclusion that I would need to deprive myself from food. I would eat an apple everyday and that's all. I felt most insecure about my thighs. I felt like I was getting judged everyday because I was a bit bigger than some people. Maybe that's why everyone hated me. I sighed and stepped into the warm shower. Cold tears cascaded down my cheeks. I just wanted to be skinny. I turned the shower off and grabbed a towel. I thought yanfei would be out, running errands or something, but as soon as I opened the door I saw a familiar pink haired girl. Oh my god! Crap! I forgot yanfei told me she was not running any errands today! Yanfei looked at me then turned a rather red shade. "I'm sorry for looking!" Yanfei said, embarrassedly. I scrambled back into the bathroom and threw my clothes on. How embarrassing was that! I thought to myself.