Falling Out of Line

Trigger warning!
Pedo

Hu tao pov

I awoke in the room we had rented. I don't know why, but my body was numb. I felt weak. I sat up. My stomach hurt and my eyes were closing. Maybe this meant I was losing weight? I had no clue. I got up and got dressed. I put on a big black hoodie, a black pleated skirt, black thigh high socks, and black platform shoes. I stumbled out of the bathroom weakly, and I saw yanfei in her outfit. "G-good morning YanYan!" I stuttered. It hurt whenever I talked. "You okay, Tao?" Yanfei asked politely. I shook my head. I cupped my hands on my cheeks, pulling at my eyes. Yanfei got closer. For a second I thought she was going to kiss me. Instead she pulled at my eye looking very concerned. "Wh-what is it?" I said. "Are you feeling rather tired or faint?" She asked, wanting an answer. "N-no I feel f-fine I'm just sl-sleepy.." I replied. "No your not. If I see any change in your behavior today, we're going to a doctor" yanfei said sternly. I shook my head up and down. I looked at yanfei. She had enormous bags under her eyes. "Yanfei. Have you been sleeping lately?" I queried. "Yes, I have." She responded. "Your lying." I said, shaking my head and closing my aching eyes. "Fine. I haven't been getting sleep."
I walked over to her and hugged her. She needed a hug. She has gone out of her way to do so much things for me. And what does she get back? Nothing. I want her to feel special. She is the best person in my life only because I can turn and talk to her. She's the kindest, most beautiful person in the world, and I wanted her to know that.

We wanted to get breakfast, so we walked to the door. We were so close to the door, but my legs hurt so bad. My eyes started to close. I just dropped onto the floor.

Yanfei pov

"Tao!!!" I screamed. No answer. She had fainted! I knew TaoTao had health problems, but I hated taking her to the hospital because it makes me sad. I hate seeing my beloved girlfriend hurt. I rested her on the bed and I packed up all of our belongings. We were leaving. I sighed. Life is so cruel sometimes. My only question was why did Hu tao faint? Then her eating disorder came to mind. The last big meal she ate was yesterday. But she didn't eat most of her food. She had some less than a quarter of her dinner, and she ate half of her cake. I knew she hadn't been eating, but I was too fucking stupid to stop it. I put our backpacks on my back and carried hu tao to my car. I placed her in the passenger seat, laid down the bags, and locked the door. I walked back into the place and paid the man at the register. I started walking out, but in the parking lot, I saw a old and withered man. I figured he needed help so I stayed in my place. "What a pretty young girl you are." He said, then chuckled. "Do you need help, sir?" I asked kindly, even though this man gave me bad vibes. "Would you like to come with me?" He said whilst playing with my hair. This made me really uncomfortable. I didn't want to tell him to stop because I didn't want to appear discourteous. "I can't go with you. I have to go to the hospital.." I said, unsure of how to not sound abrupt. He started touching my face and then he rested his old man fingers on my hips. I was about to tell him to stop, but then I saw a girl with brown hair and Amber eyes running up to us. "Stop it! Get away from my girlfriend, you old malodorous crone!" She screamed. It was Tao! She had saved me! I hugged her tight. "I'm not leaving, your girlfriend gave me consent to do this!" He said. Hu tao stared at me, with angry eyes. "No I did not! Please stop!" I cried. He moved his hand to my thigh. He rubbed my thigh. I was uncomfortable. Hu Tao slapped him. "I'm the only one who's allowed to do that!" She screamed. He pulled his hand of me. I was relieved. But then he started moving his hands towards my chest. Hu tao grabbed him and threatened to beat him with her shoes. He didn't budge. She unstrapped her shoes and pounded them on his head. "I'll stop! Let me go!" He screamed. "Help!! Someone was trying to assault my girlfriend!" Tao yelled on the middle of the parking lot. A young girl pointed her finger at hu tao while she had her hands gripped on the old man. The mother ran over to Tao and stopped her. "Stop hurting my dad!" She yelled. He was a grandfather..? Someone clearly needed to take his grandfather rights away from him. Just imagine what he could do to his family!
"He was just assaulting my girlfriend! Your standing up for him?" Tao yelled. "What does that mean, mommy?" The little girl asked. Her mother ignored her. "What? You really did that? To an innocent teenage girl? You should be ashamed!" The lady said firmly. " I was only trying to have some fun!" The man cried. I was wailing by the end of everything. Tao was carrying me into the car. "I'm going to drive. We will stop at wanmin restraunt and I'll get you some crab roe tofu." Tao said, kindly. "Ok, but promise me you'll eat something too!" I said, still with tears burning my eyes. "Of course I will! I'll do it for you!"

I had the best girlfriend in the world! I felt so loved. I hope tao felt loved too. My heart was heavy with a burning sensation of love. I just didn't understand if this is love or lust.
Nonono, it is not lust! It had to be love!