Home sweet-not home

Hu tao pov

TrIGGER WARNING
abuse

I stepped out of yanfeis house, in tears as yanfei asked me to stay. I really wanted to but I couldn't. "Bye, darling. I'll see you on Monday, at school!" I said then running off as I didn't want to upset her. I reached my house and knocked on the door. Mom came to answer it. "If you want to live here from now on, let me tell you some rules. #1, you have to be straight. #2, you can't eat all the time. And #3, no yelling. Now go to your room and sit there for a while." I scurried of to my room, realizing my lesbian flags weren't hanging on the wall anymore. Did my parents remove them? I was super bummed. "Their just little straight bitch pissbabies" I said to myself, unaware that my dad was behind me. "What did you just say, you little bitch of a daughter?" I heard my dads threatening voice, alarming me. "GET OUT! PACK UP AND LEAVE, BITCH. I DON'T  WANT YOU IN MY FUCKING HOME ANYMORE." My dad screamed. I had never heard him cuss before, but I knew that I was getting disowned by my parents anyway, so I fought back. "So, you think I'm a bitchy daughter? Atleast I'm not a terrible father. Also, you will never get what you want from me. I already am crushing on a hot girl, and you can't stop me, you freaking bastard!" I screamed back at him, unaware of what I had done. My father then slapped me violently, causing me to pass out. I woke up, still in my room. What had that crazy bitchy father of mine done to me? My face was so sore it didn't want to talk. I didn't want to tell yanfei, so I just texted her about how 'happy' I was at home! I started to pack my things and leave. I threw on warm clothes and headed downstairs. "I'm leaving, you crazy fuckwits. Your the worst people ever. I'm ashamed that you even gave birth to me, you monster of a mother." I screeched. I suddenly wished I didn't say that. My mom told my dad something in his ear and grabbed my shoulders, making me unable to move. Dad came back with my moms black leather belt. "No mom I'm sorry please don't!" I said, desperate for them to not do what they were about to do. My dad struck me with the belt as hard as he could, making me fall to my knees. "STOP! Please!" I screamed. He hit my stomach then. Not as hard but it still inflicted pain on to me. He continued slapping me with the belt until he kicked me out of the house. Who could I turn to? I didn't want yanfei or her parents to see me like this. So I just called yanfei.

On the phone

"YamYan, can you please come pick me up?" I said with a shaky voice

"Tao, what's wrong? You don't sound very happy.." yanfei said in a serious tone.

"Just pick me up please.. I'll explain when you come get me." I said, trying not to cry "I'm at _____________________ it's not very far from your house."

"I'm coming right now. I'll see you soon, I love you!" Yanfei said, ending the call.

I waited for a while and then I saw yanfeis car. I walked towards it and got in.
"Can you please just drive me to school, I heard we could get our dorms early, I'm planning to crash there." I said on the verge of salty tears.
"Just crash with me, my parents are on a trip and they will be for along time.!" Yanfei said, kindly.
I smiled letting her know I was good with that. We got to yanfeis house and I laid the suitcases down. "Why is your face all bruised..?" Yanfei said, seriously. "Hu Tao, I need you to tell me what happened, right now." I didn't want to tell her the truth, but I ended up telling her what happened. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you in the car.." I said, bursting into tears. Yanfei hugged me as she was on the phone with CPS (child protective services) yanfei rubbed my sore, purpley-black bruises. She calmed me down majorly. I didn't even feel like myself anymore. "My parents are bitches!" I screamed, acting on impulse. "Shhh....it's okay. Your parents are being put in jail! Madame ping and I will give you the life you never ever had. Just stay away from my parents, tao. They are very suspicious of gay people." Yanfei said, not wanting her grandmother to hear her.

Writer notes:/
Please tell me if the book is bad! Also I'm trying to do two chapters a day, but writing 1000-2000 pages everyday is quite hard! Also this is like 817  words long!