Not so good sleepover

Hu tao pov

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
Gore
Violence
Intense bullying!

I had just woken up. I looked at my phone and a few kids who didn't hate me had invited me and yanfei to a sleepover! Amber, sucrose, zhongli, chongyun, xingqiu, kaeya, ninguang, beidou, bennett, razor, fishl, xiao, and venti had invited us and they were hosting it at tartaglias mansion. "Yanfeiiiiiii!" I screamed in my new girlfriends ear. "What is it?" Yanfei said. I could tell she was tired. "We were invited to a sleepover at tartaglias mansion!" I said gleefully. "When does it start?" Yamfei asked. "Three hours." I said, knowing we'd be late.

We parted our ways and got ready for the party. I picked out a pair of wide legged jeans with a oversized Metallica top, and platform boots. I wasn't satisfied, so I yassified myself. I added fishnet gloves, a chunky black choker, kuromi hairpins and a chain for my jeans. I was all ready. I needed makeup though.  I decided to go for a goth look

I was all ready. Since i was getting dressed in our dorm room, yanfei was in the bathroom. I scurried to the bathroom, and i opened the door. Yanfei was applying her cutesy makeup I came behind her and hugged her waist. "You look so cute babeeee!" I said, glad that we were now dating. "I hate putting on makeup, it takes so long!" Yanfei said. I studied her gorgeous outfit. She was wearing MY pink my chemical romance hoodie with a white pleated skirt, pink fishnet gloves and pink fishnet tights along with cute white leg warmers and light pink platform shoes. She looked so cute. We then started packing our bags. I grabbed my cute black backpack that had little skeletons on it and a ghost keychain. I grabbed my plain black blanket and I I not so gently shoved it in the backpack. I got my ghost pajamas and put them in too. I got my makeup bag, and a morning outfit and put it in. And then my toothbrush and my hairbrush. Yanfei had packed pretty much the same things too. We put our backpacks on our backs and skipped to yanfeis car. We drove all the way to tartaglias mansion. It was super far away. We got there and we parked in his gigantic parking lot. We headed to the gate and opened it. We were greeted by some pretty kind maids too. We headed to the living room, where everybody was sitting. "Hey, Tao! Hey Yan!" Amber shouted. We sat down in the circle they were sitting in. "We are going to play spin the bottle!" Amber announced. Me and yanfei had a bad feeling but we did anyway.  The older people were split apart from the minors so the older ones could play together with a BEER bottle.

"Okay, hu tao, you may spin first!" Amber said.
"Ok..." I said quietly.
The bottle spun around and around. My anxiety started creeping up on me when it almost landed on Chongyun. He was gay, I didn't want to kiss him anyway. It landed. And it landed on yanfei. We both blushed. We didn't want anybody knowing that we were a couple. Amber shoved us in tartaglias giant closet. "See ya in ten minutes!" Amber said, and then locked us in. I stared at yanfei with a jokingly dirty look. "Should we kiss?" Yanfei said. "Yes we should!" I announced, happily. I got really close to her and we started kissing. Yanfei was enjoying it. We weren't ready for tongue kisses yet though. We just kissed like the dumb, crackhead teenagers we were. It was actually really fun, but ten minutes was a lot of time. It had been seven minutes and we were still passionately kissing. It had just turned nine minutes, and Amber yelled it out to us that we had a minute left. I felt a little bad doing this to such and innocent girl. We kissed even harder. And then I decided to turn it into a more complex kiss. I got ontop of her, not intending to do anything sexual but we kissed even Harding, not noticing that ten minutes had passed. Amber opened the door, with everyone, INCLUDING the adults hovering behind her. I quickly sat up when the door opened. It was too late though. They all saw us. "Oh. My. God." Tartaglia screamed. "Uhmmmm..." I said, not sure of what to say. "We're you two ladies enjoying yourselves? 😌" Amber said. Me and yanfei ran out of the room for our lives. "Yanfei, it's okay too be fruity!" Tartaglia screamed. A little ginger haired boy came running down the stairs. "Big brother, what does fruity mean?" The little boy asked. "Uhm, well, teucer, it's like a person who likes the same gender that they are.." tartaglia said. "So Miss Yanfei and Miss Hu Tao are fruity?" Teucer said, confused. "Just go upstairs..." tartaglia said, kind of annoyed looking.

"I'm sorry, Yanfei. I hope you don't hate me now.." I said. "No! I love you! I always will! Even if we get called fruity by little kids!" Yanfei said, giggling."

It was eventually time to sleep. Me and YanYan picked out a small room to share. I needed to use the bathroom, so I told yanfei was leaving the room, and I left. I saw Chongyun and it kind of scared me. He ran towards me when I finally got the the bathroom. "I hate you. Just to let you know." Chongyun said, as he grabbed a box cutter out of his pocket. He grabbed my wrists, not letting me go. He sliced them. It hurt really bad. But if I cried, I would probably be kicked out for being a crybaby. My arms were red and bloody when he was done. There was blood everywhere. My face. My clothes. My arms. I ran into the bathroom and shut myself in there. I ran my arms under the water. That didn't even help. My fresh cuts stung. The sink water was turning red. My eyes were also red from tears. Someone knocked on the door. It was tartaglias mother. I had thought a great plan up! I would ask her for some new pajamas because ' venti spilt wine on me while he was goofing of,and my outfit was stained' I told her about the fake scenario and she brung me a new pair. My wrists were still all bloody. I had left a red mess all over the bathroom. I was in full on panic mode. I eventually found some really small bandaids and I put almost a billion on myself. I put on the new clothes and headed back to my room. I told yanfei the fake story too. She believed it, although she was a bit skeptical.

I wanted this day to end.
I was in 'grave' pain.
This isn't really the best time to joke though.

I fell asleep next to yanfei, waiting for morning to arrive, impatiently.

WRITERS NOTES///
This chapter is unusually long. It took me time, so please don't make this flop!