Killing Festival.

All my siblings are asleep so they can't tell on me for using my phone 😋

Yanfei pov

I awoke to a sleeping hu tao on my lap. I forgot I had slept in her bed. I brushed her hair out with my fingers softly.

"Good morning, YanYan!" Hu tao said sleepily.

I giggled. "Good morning!"

Hu tao sat up and we both got out of bed. Her messy hair fell to her thighs. I would kill to have that long, silky, brown hair.

"We have to pick up qiqi and diona today.." Tao said in a deep, sleepy tone.
"You remembered our children! Your such a good wife!" I responded.
"I'm gonna go to my dorm and throw on an outfit!" I struggled to speak through my laughs.
She nodded her head and walked to her closet.

I opened the door to my dorm only too hear strange noises. I looked around and saw xingqiu and Chongyun making out. I always knew they had a thing for each other.
I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans and a large pink tee shirt. I put the outfit on, now on a journey to find socks.
I picked up a pair of socks and put some white sneakers on. My outfit was complete so I ran back to taotaos dorm. I ran to her and kissed her forehead. "Let's go!" Hu tao said.

We ran to my car and drove to klees house.
On the way we saw a few dead bodies along the roads. Weird. Atleast hu tao would get more business. I parked in front of jeans home aNd knocked on the door as hu tao hovered over my shoulder. A scared looking trio of children opened the door.
"Help! Miss Jean is dead!" Klee shouted. Me and hu tao ran into the house.
"She's in her bed!" Diona said.
I ran into jeans room as fast as I could. The sight itself was petrifying. Jean had been transpierced in the abdomen. It was a rather large kitchen knife. I ran to her and checked her pulse. Obviously dead. The scene was bloody and horrifying. Who had done this? I opened my phone and dialed 911. My shaky hands handed the phone to hu tao, as I was too scared to even speak. She told the police every single unnecessary detail. I clung to her body, afraid of what was about to happen.
"Go comfort the children" Tao whispered in my ear. I shook my head, nauseated. I walked out of the room and went to the children.
"It's ok, girls!" I said as a hugged all the of them. In reality, it wasn't okay. There was a killing spree going on, and I'm making it my duty to find out who did this. I'm not letting my life become a terrible life. I opened my cellphone to see if anything had been said on social media. The first thing I saw shocked me.

"Lady Ninguang has been killed! Find out what happened by clicking on this link!"

What?.... How could this happen? Who killed her?

I turned if my phone and went to check on hu tao.

I opened the door and saw her against the wall, being surrounded by...xiangling?!? What was she doing here?

She immediately turned her back to tao and faced me. "Hu Tao was threatening me! How could you ever marry someone that threatens your bestfriend!" Xiangling said with a squeaky voice. I raised an eyebrow. I didn't believe her, but I didn't want to start drama, so I avoided it every way possible.
"Greetings, Xiangling! If you leave the room, I can talk to hu tao about this! We can talk later!" I said. I knew she was threatening tao.
She left the house with a frown.

As soon as she was gone I hugged tao tight.
"What just happened?" I asked.
"Xiangling threatened to kill me if I didn't break up with you.." she said with teary eyes.
I hugged her tighter.
"Your safer in my arms, TaoTao. I love you." I said as I kissed her on the lips quickly.
"I love you, too." She said back.

What were we even going to do with Klee?

Then I was struck with an idea. I'd just give her to Albedo!

"Let's drop Klee off at albedos home. Then we can go report to the police about xiangling." I told tao
She nodded her head and we went to go tell Klee about where she was going.
Diona and Qiqi comforted her the whole drive. They truly were kind children.

After they dropped of Klee and got to the police department

I walked into the building alongside tao as my legs shivered. I felt queasy. And we didn't want the children to come with us so we left them in the car with their phones.

We stepped in front of the front desk and told them about xianglings wretched actions.
They ended up calling xiangling and begging her to come here. They were going to investigate and question us.

I was the first one to get questioned, so I walked away from tap and xiangling. Hopefully she didn't try to harm TaoTao.

I sat in a dark blue chair. My heart was throbbing and my chest felt heavy.

"What do you know about this situation, and what do you think xiangling is doing/ has done?" The man asked me.

"Well I know that when I was comforting the three children, I decided to check on hu tao. I walked in the room and I saw Hu tao with her back against the wall as she sat on the floor and xiangling was cornering her. I told xiangling to leave in the nicest way possible and she did. I asked Hu tao what had happened and she told me that xiangling had threatened to kill her if she didn't break up with me. That's all I know about the situation, but I also believe that xiangling is the one that started the homicidal stuff." I said.

"Thankyou for the time. You may leave. And tell Hu tao it's her turn to be questioned." The man told me.
I nodded my head and went back to the waiting room.
"Tao, it's your turn." I told her.
She nodded and ran to the room.

Hu tao pov

"Tell us what you know about this subject and what you think about xiangling." The man told me. He looked so plain. I was nearly falling asleep just by looking at him!

"Uh, well I know that I was on the phone with 911 and when I ended the call, xiangling came in the room through a window. She told me she would murder me if I didn't break up with yanfei. Or should I say divorce? She doesn't know that we are engaged yet." I told him. He stayed quiet for a bit and then grabbed me by the waist.
"How about you leave her for me?" He said in a deep voice. I tried pulling away as hard as I could.
"No I don't want to" I said loudly.
He blushed a bit and got closer to my face. He was inches away from my lips. But he was also the ideal man my parents wanted me to marry. But I didn't care. They were deceased.
"Can you stop, this isn't funny" I said, forcing myself to laugh in order for it not to be awkward.
"I don't need to." He said as he laid his lips on mine. I tried pulling away but he kept on kissing.
I eventually escaped his grasp on my waist and I ran out of the room with tears in my eyes.

"Yanfei!" I screamed as I saw her sitting close to xiangling, looking uncomfortable.
"Stop it xiangling!" I said as xiangling pulled yanfei close.

JUST A DISCLAIMER! I DONT SHIP YANFEI WITH XIANGLING. I DONT SHIP XIANGLING WITH YANFEI.

yanfei ran up to me and hugged me. We both wanted to leave but sadly we couldn't. We sat together in the waiting room, far away from xiangling.

SPECIAL XIANGLING POV

I was madly in love with yanfei, and I was fine with killing hu tao to get with her. I would kill everyone in liyue except for me and YanYan. We would have our own land.
"Miss xiangling, it is your turn to get questioned." A lady told me. I was going to fake everything,

"Hello. Tell me everything you know about this situation," a man said as I sat down in a blue plastic chair.

"Well I was really bored, so I headed to jeans house to talk with her! But when I got there Jean was dead in her bed and hu tao was standing next to her laughing! I just feel like she killed Jean!" I lied. The man was quiet. There wasn't a single sound. What was going to happen next?.......

HEY GUYS THIS TOOK THREE DAYS TO WRITE BUT ANYWAYS IM IN A RLLY GOOD MOOD RN SO 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

To be continued 😍😍😍