Disposal Proposal (Chapter 28.)

Yanfei pov

Me and Tao where all dressed up as we scurried to my car to go to my parents house. I was so nervous to meet Matrix, but I was going to face my little marriage conundrum like the fierce, phlegmatic, and imperturbable woman I am. I hopped into my car and headed into a ultramodern journey.

As we drove fast through the pouring rain, hu tao started to crank the music up.. and up... and up.
She started playing around with the little switch and accidentally turned the volume to the maximum level. I let out an ear bursting screech as I was scared so bad I almost swayed off the slippery road. My breath was heavy when I stopped the car.

I let in a deep breath and started the car again.
"I'm really sorry yanyan... I won't do it again! I promise!" Tao said sympathetically, trying to ease my emotions.
"Just stop! Stop doing idiotic things like this! We both could of died! Just be quiet.." I said regretfully.

"Ok.." Tao said with teary eyes, gazing out the window, away from my hatred filled glare.
"I'm sorry. I should be apologizing. I hope you can forgive me for screaming at you." I said as I stopped the car for a second time, going in for a hug.
"It's ok.. I guess." Tao said as I stared at her horrified wide pupils.
"I have a gift for you." I said.
"T-thankyou YanYan" Tao said sadly but happily at the same time.

(THIS ISNT PART OF THE STORY BUT QIQI AND DIONA ARE WITH KLEE IF UR W0NDERING)

I grabbed a bag out of my car storage thingy and handed it to her with love in my eyes. I was desperate to make her happy. I was not going to accept her being sad.

I had given her a box of Godiva chocolates, a black and red ring, a picture of us and a love letter. The love letter said...

"Don't cry, my love
Your tears sting my eyes
They numb my brain.
Cry into my shoulder, darling.
Wipe your eyes with my love.
The blinding love
The love that overcame me
That cleared my mind
I love you."

I was no poem master, but at school, Kazuha told me all about poems and even showed me some last year.

I watched her iridescent eyes follow the jumble of words slowly. Once she was done admiring the letter she started to speak and praise me for my quote on quote amazing poetry skills.

4 hours later at exactly 6:23 pm Hutao and me got to my parent's home.

"Hop out of the car, m'lady." I said, as I majestically grabbed her hand and walked her to the door. A nervous looking handsome young man opened the door for us.
"Come in!" My parents said behind the boy.
We nervously walked in, greeting everyone by shaking their hand.

"Yanfei darling, can I speak to you privately, please?" My mother asked. I looked at hu tao, then back at my mother with a glint of fear in my eyes. I nodded my head, and gulped. I walked with her and stepped into an empty hall.
"Your dress is so short! And Miss Hu Tao's is too! What were you girls thinking? Trying to tempt the men?" She scolded me.
"No I don't want to 'tempt!' Men! The dresses are fine!" I said as I ran back into the family lounge with my mother at my heels, practically breathing hot breaths down my back.
When I entered the kitchen, my mother started to introduce me to the nervous Asian boy who opened the door.
"Do you remember him? You two went to the same middle school! He's also a self earned multi-millionaire." My mom said.
I nodded my head. To think of it, I do have somewhat pristine memories of us playing in his parents driveway. But we were doing that as friends, and friends only.
"Can we chat in private for a second, Miss Yanfei?" Matrix asked.  I looked at Tao and she gave me a reassuring look.
I walked with him to the empty hall my mother had chatted with me at.
"I know Hu tao is your fiancée and I'm okay with that." He said in his thick accent.
"Why are you okay with it?!?!" I asked in shock.
"Because I'm in the same situation as you. I'm gay. I've already told your fiancée so no need to tell her." He said with a smile, dragging me back to the lounge. Tao was uncomfortably wedged between Matrix's parents, stuck in a deep conversation about business and ways to improve a company. I grabbed her arm and took a seat next to her.
"Miss Hu Tao, I have a delightful surprise for you!" My mother said, breaking the icy silence.
"Yes, Miss ____, what is it?" Hu tao asked politely.
"I've set up a marriage for you too! With a boy named Jaemes! He is actually Matrix's bestfriend!" My mother said kindly.
I could see the shock in Matrix's eyes. 'Jaemes' was obviously his fiancé!
"Exuse my impoliteness, but, I need to use the restroom awfully bad, may I go there?" Tao asked politely.
My mom nodded her head.
"I have to get something out of my room, I'll be back in a moment." I announced as I ran to the 1st floor instead of my room.
I secretly met up with Tao and we chatted about jaemes.
"I'm not going to date him." Tao announced.
"Good. You already now he's not into girls so that's good." I added
She nodded.
"Let's escape this hellhole. Together." Tao suggested.
I nodded my head, and together we opened a window and threw our heels out the opening. We aren't going to let this world overcome us with problems. We were strong, independent women.
Together we jumped out of the first story, barefoot, and ready for the upcoming uncivilized, terrible events. One day justice will be served.

I hope you like this chapter. Slowly my motivation ti write this is coming back. I might stop writing it and start a new book next December.
Anyways, on my anniversary of joining wattpad, I'm going to release a special book. The anniversary is in a while though so lol. Keep waiting. Have a good night/day.