Chapter 1

Beep Beep Beep

A hand stretched out and turned off the alarm. Removing the comforter he moved towards his balcony. Viewing the golden rays of sunshine slightly peeking through the horizon , faint chirping of birds and the dew drops over the greenery garden bought a smile on his full pink lips and his hazel brown eyes shined with his messy morning hair gracing his forehead. After enjoying the view for few more minutes he made is way towards his walk-in closet and changed into his tracksuit. He headed out of his mansion with his gear cycle.

After an hour , he entered the hallway all sweaty but still fresh and went to the kitchen to drink some water. That's when..

"Abir" that voice made him turn around with a sweet smile, to face a woman in her early fifties with a little frown on her wrinkle free face.

(Abir isn't frowning as shown in the picture.)

Yes. That is Parul Rajvansh. And the guy who turned is our Abir Rajvansh.

"Abir, why did you woke up so early? You came home late last night and I'm sure you would have worked for at least two three hours after coming and now..all up to start the day early..this is not good beta. It will affect your health. And you never..." Parul continued her worry rumbling.

Here Abir was scratching his neck sheepishly and stopped his mother.

"Maa.. you know that I'm a early riser and don't worry I have taken plenty rest, so please don't stress yourself. If you get stressed then it will affect your health and I can't take risk.. Chill okay." Said Abir

"Fine but today onwards I'll be handling the New Project estimation.. you can take care of the other works. Now, go freshen up and come I'll prepare the breakfast." Saying this in a no nonsense tone she made her way to the refrigerator to take the milk.

Defeatedly Abir went to his room to get ready cause he know that his mother will burst out anytime if he go against that tone.

Taking a shower he walked to his closet and wore a dark blue formal suit , set his hair perfectly , took his wallet , watch and handkerchief. Moved towards his cupboard drawer and opened it and took something from there after staring at a frame for few seconds with a sad smile and kept it in his pocket. Then sat on his study table chair and took all the necessary documents he was verifying yesternight and went out of his room.

Abir's bedroom is of a blackish blue shaded walls , with a king sized bed in the middle , balcony on left side with a small tea table along with a bean bag and two comfy chairs, a normal size white study table beside the balcony , a walk-in closet and a 'aww' bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and all.

Abir reached the dining room to meet his innocent sister looking into every vessels. With a small playful smile he went near her without making any noise and started to tickle her lightly from behind. She started to laugh and he stopped after sometime. Relaxing immediately from the effect of getting tickled ,

"Bhaiya..Good morning!" exclaimed Ketki with a full blown smile on seeing her only handsome brother as cheerful as usual in the morning.

"Good morning Ketu-Setu" and hugged her

"Baccho..sit let's start the breakfast. So that both won't get late." said Parul smiling while entering the dining room with the tea tray.

Rajvansh are one of the richest family and we'll known in the business world and society. They do have servants and maids but Parul always like to prepare food for her family.

They started their breakfast and that's when Abir enquired about his Nanu , Yashpal Rajvansh , who went to his native to have a together with his friends and few relatives. He is the wiser person of the family and a cool dude. Parul informed he'll be back in few days.

That's when Ketki's phone rang showing her sister's name. She attended the call and turned on the speaker.

"Hi di..kaise hai aap? When are you coming? It's boring without you..and don't forget to buy the things I told.."

"Arey Prerna beta.. how are you? Are you eating properly and you have called early today is everything fine? You want me to come there? When are you coming?.."

Both the ladies where talking ignoring the words of the one who called and the person who's sitting beside them.

"STOP" shouted Prerna through the phone. Abir was controlling his laugh cause he know that now his sister and mother will get lectured for not allowing Prerna to speak.

Prerna has gone to Paris for her workshop on fashion designing few weeks ago after convincing her brother alot. Abir allowed her only when she accepted the condition of his i.e.
"You should stay in our place in Paris"
And appointed a guard for her safety without anyone's knowledge, not even his mother knows. It's not that he doesn't give them freedom. He gives full freedom and support to them but it's his past experience that makes him do anything for their safety and well being.

After completing her lecture, she said," I called early today because I'll be back in two days as I completed the workshop before the last date.!" Her happiness to meet her family was evident from her voice.

"That's awesome Pipi. I'll pick you up that day from airport." uttered Abir.

"Teek hai Bhai.. but please mujhe pipi mat bolao.." and Abir just laughed because he know now she would be pouting for calling her that. "Now I have to go. Bye will talk later."

" Bye" said three in unison and cut the call.

"Okay maa, I'll leave now take care and Ketu..chalo.."

"Bhaiya drop me at my college na..my car isn't back from service.."

"Teek hai..chalo late horahi hai..."

Ketki hugged her mother and went to get her belongings. Abir too hugged her and she blessed her kids. They went towards the driveway and Parul see off her kids. Their car moved out after waving a bye to their mother.

Parul stood at the doorway with a sad smile and her eyes glistened with tears seeing her only son.

"Mujhe pata hai Abir..tum bahut kuch aapne andar daba ke rakha hai..aur ek Maa hoke mein kuch nahi kar pathi hun..Hey Maa Ambe mere baccho ko uska sara dukh dur kariye aur bas khushi deejiye" prayed Parul looking at the sky.

__________________________________________

The first chapter of the story

A glimpse of Abir and family. The characters layer will be revealed slowly through out the journey of the story.

Hope you all liked it..

Vote , comment and share the story

Please don't hesitate to point out mistake and giving suggestions..but negative comments wouldn't be tolerated.

Thank you..see you in next chapter

Total words 1.1k+