Chapter 19

Third Person P.O.V

Before Abir reached and heard Nishant's words , the latter was telling the Rajvansh sisters about his shaadi to them.

" Wow! That's a celebration news Bhaiya!!" Ketu chirped all excited.

" Congratulations Nishant!" Prerna congratulated

" Thank you!!" he responded back.

" Toh love or arrange marriage..?"

" Of course love marriage.."

" Great!! So tell us about your love..?"

" My to be wife's name is Mishika Singh. We met in Italy when I went for vacation while doing my second year bachelor degree. Then we hit it off. After five years of relationship we got engaged and now gonna get married."

That time Nishant saw Abir coming towards them and thought to do something ,

" Me aur Mish bahut pyaar karte ho ek dusre se! Aur we are very excited to get married in 12 days time after being in relationship for years!"

At the same time Mishti came into the picture and Nishant just wrapped his arm on her shoulder to which she looked at him and questioned him what he was saying.

" Woh mere aur Mish ki baare me baat kar rahe thi.."

" Why are you calling her Mish..? You always call her as Ishi or Ishika right!?" Mishti cross questioned him.

" Woh..woh bas bulaya..ab yeh sab chodo aur shaadi me.." though first he fumbled , he was successful in managing it.

( Meanwhile Abir's Partner : " Ek prem kahaani mein kitna moorkh hoga! Abhi toh ek ko sahi track pe laya aur yeh track ko divert karle..!" exclaimed totally pissed.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

The whole night Abir didn't even droop his eyelids. He was feeling like a lifeless within him. Getting ready for work in his suit , he stood infront of the mirror adjusting his cuff.

Straightening the minute caress in his coat , taking his belongings he headed out. Before closing the door , he got reminded of something and walked back to his closet and took something. Keeping it in his pocket he left his room.

Abir went to Nanu's room first to check upon his health. Nanu was sitting on his bed resting his head on the headboard.

Sitting beside his bro , he asked about his well being.

" Mujhe kya hoga!? Me toh Rajvansh ki youngest kid ho bro..! I'm absolutely fit! If you want I can show you by running..?" he said while actioning to get up in his swag style.

Stopping him , Abir told him

" Okay..okay bro.. lekin ab aap reat kijiye..agar koi aapke energy aur positive aura dekha na mera fitness image hawa me ut jayega!!"

Chatting for some more time , Abir stood up and went down.

" Abir..come I'll serve you breakfast.." Parul Maa said from the dining table serving Prerna.

" Nahi Maa I have a meeting to present so I'm leaving early.. I'll have something in office.." stating this he side hugged her and patted Prerna's hair lightly who was having her food.

Both the ladies smiled at him and he left in his car. Instead of going to Rajvansh Enterprises , he went to the lakeside.

Gazing at the water , he took out the bracelet from his pocket. Holding onto it tightly in his palms he closed his eyes and knowing a tear dropped from his closed orbs.