Chapter 24

Third Person P.O.V

Nishant and Mishika wedding got completed blissfully. The next day Mishti was getting ready to go to Rajvansh Enterprises for her last day of internship.

She was so elated that her internship program which not only gave her career experience but alot more. Her Ajeeb Rajvansh and his beautiful family too. She reached the meeting room just below the CEO floor along with Naira.

Within few minutes , all the 5 including Mishti and Naira was there. Actually it was 6 but turned out to be one less because , Vikram was terminated from the internship for his non disciplinary acts.

On the other side , Abir was a little gloomy as he couldn't get to see his Schatje from tomorrow onwards on daily basis. He reached the meeting room with Arjun and Mrs Sehgal.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mishti P.O.V

There came my Ajeeb Rajvansh with a dashing look in his olive green suit.

" Mann toh kar raha hai ki abhi usko zor se gale lagake ek hard kiss do cheeks pe!" my hormonal mind was thinking

" Arggh! Mishti get a grip.." I reminded myself and shrugged off my touchy touchy thoughts.

Mrs Sehgal gave an appreciation talk on our work but I was taking glances of Abir in my peripheral vision.

" Khadus kahinka! Dekho kese strict officer ki tarah muh banke khada hai. Aaj meri aakhri din hai at least ek smile de sakti na..nahi aise raho emotionless creature!" I scolded him in my mind.

Then others were dismissed to complete their last minute task given before leaving. I was about to leave behind Mrs Sehgal , when ,

" Miss Maheshwari please come to my office before leaving after finishing your work." Abir said and walked passed me. Arjun followed his trail trying to shuffle his smile.

Since I joined the office , Shreya and Arjun are my new found friends. Before he could leave , I asked him why is he calling me.

" Mujhe kya pata Mishti! Dost toh tumhari haina!?" in a teasing manner.

" Zyada mat bano! Phir Shreya se bol dungi me!" I replied him smirking in the last and turned and left.

" Mishti!" Arjun exclaimed in horror but at the same time Abir too called him out and having no choice he left behind his boss.

Giggling I proceeded to my department to complete and tiny winy pending things.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abir P.O.V

Huh! Last weekend was estatic. Nishant wedding actually brought my Angry Chorni closer to me. Actually during Sangeet it was my plan to sing with Mishti as I have heard from Anurag that she sang well when she was young.