Chapter 22

Abir P.O.V

Myself , Anurag and Nanu were in my study room. During daytime I usually leave the curtains open for the sunlight to penetrate in so the room shined in brightness without any artificial light.

I was sitting on the couch with Anurag opposite me and Nanu beside me at the end of the couch. I was deeply lost in my thoughts , about Mishti's behaviour.

" Yaar..koi kuch toh bolo!?" I exclaimed at them coming out from my thinking.

" What do you want us to say?" Nanu spoke like he is oblivious to anything.

" What means what Bro? About Mishti! I know she is angry on me for leaving without a word but..at..at that time was so confused and sad hearing those things.. isiliye jo mujhe teek laga uss time me , me wahi kiya.." I said in a dejected voice.

Exhaling out , Anurag told ,

" Abir explaining your side of story to Chotu is more important than telling us..You didn't see how restless she was for the past days..and be glad that I and Kunal didn't break your head for doing all this.." in a serious tone.

" Abir Bhaiya I aandar come..?" Jugnu asked in his broken English from the door with a tray in his hand.

I nodded at him and he entered. He said that Maa sent juice for us till she and my two not so innocent sisters prepare the lunch.

" Anurag sahi keh raha hai Gadheda! Tum Mishti se baat karo na.." Nanu suggested taking his glass from Jugnu.

" Mishti didi ko kya hua?" Jugnu asked innocently to Anurag.

" Meri behan tumhara Abir Bhaiya se upset hai!!" Anurag replied dramatically and earned a cushion hit from me.

" Toh unki udas chehra ki aap ho wajah.." Jugnu said eyeing at me accusing.

" Aap sab mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe jaise mene koi crime ki!?" I wondered looking at all.

" Bhai dekh..now you have to pacify Chotu which is solely your responsibility. Don't get us in this and I'm warning you beforehand that it isn't easy to pacify her anger.." My dear friend adviced me shrugging his shoulders.

Turning towards Nanu , he too shrugged his shoulders and yeh Jugnu bhi wahi kya.

Looking up , I muttered inside me to my partner ,

" Partner , at least aap toh mere side lena!?"

( Meanwhile his Partner : " Huh..Chal I'm in your side for now but later I'll take side of Mishti because woh tumhare tarah gadheda nahi.." in a casual tone. )

The rest of the day went off with my mother pampering me , my sisters pestering me and me being me thinking about the ways to pacify my Extremely Angry Violent Chorni.

------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

After leaving Rajvansh Mansion , Mishti directly headed to the Kuhu's house and called the other two girls there.

Once all assembled in the Kuhu's room , Mishti informed them about Rajvansh sisters' absence was due to Abir's arrival.

" Phir tum yaha kyu aayi ho?" Naira asked.

Mishti raised her perfect eyebrows in a questioning manner at her. Realising Mishti's bad mood from her mannerism , both Kuhu and Shreya pinched Naira's thigh.

She screamed looking at them. They shook their head trying to make her understand the wrong words at wrong timing so Naira tried to cover up by ,

" Aaaaaaaa...woh..woh me isiliye.."