Chapter 26

Third Person P.O.V

" Mishti.." Abir called her. They both were gazing the sky full of stars and the beautiful moon with Mishti's head near his chest and shoulder and Abir's one arm securely holding onto her waist to balance her weight.

" Hmmm.." she responded and tilting her head slightly to look at him.

" Ghar chalein?" he asked with a small smile but instead of replying she turned her gaze back at her fingers.

Removing his hand from her waist , he caressed her silky flowing hair with his long fingers and told her ,

" Schatje! Even I too don't wanna go anywhere but it's getting late and everyone will get worried for you. Right!?" he explained.

" Haan lekin agar yeh kahungi ki me tumhare sath thi toh kuch nahi hoga na?" she again asked like a kid to spend some more time with Abir.

" Agreed par daant toh mujhe he lena hoga!" he stated pouting lightly.

" Kyu?" she immediately questioned squinting her eyes.

" Arey nahi toh kya! Agar tumhare Papa aur bhaiyon se yeh kahungi ki tum mere sath thi toh of course mujhe daantengi ki me unki pari and ghar ki dil ko koi jaadu kar ke aapne pas kheench liya!" Abir stated dramatically.

Sighing out , Mishti said that ,

" Tum sach me Ajeeb ho! Ajeeb Dramatic Rajvansh! Pata nahi aage kaise sambhalungi me tumhe?" shaking her heads.

Tightening his grip on her with his both arms , he pulled her more into him causing her back to rest on his chest and her head tugged just near his chin.

" Ab tumhe he mujhe sambhalna hoga aur woh bhi sirf iss zindagi me nahi pure ke pure 7 janam! Teek hai meri chaand!?"

" With everything!" Mishti responded with a beautiful smile looking at him slightly turning her face and Abir pecked her temples lovingly.

After some more time of bantering and talking , both got up from the ground to get back home reluctantly.

When nearing the car , Abir asked Mishti to come with him and he'll get someone to bring her car back. For which she pouting cutely whined like a kid that ,

" Tum kyu har baar meri he cycle ya car ko peeche chod deti ho.. just because I love traveling with you doesn't mean that I have to leave it behind..it will feel hurt and sad na! Iss baar I'm forgiving but next time I won't leave them alone!"

With this she went and sat in the passenger seat and Abir too took his seat and he wondered himself ,

" Woh kya tha Partner!? But jo bhi ho , Mishti looked cute!"

( His Partner : " Ab mujhe kuch mat puchna! Me sirf enjoy he karunga!!" with a giggle and relaxed back. )

Before starting the engine , he texted someone and asked Mishti for her car keys. Leaving the car with her keys , he came back after a minute or so.

When Mishti asked him , he just gave a sly smile and shrugged off. She too didn't bulge more.

Their ride to Maheshwari Sadan was so soothing and they decided to not reveal both them to their families even though they all have an idea.

Upon reaching her house , he stopped a few metres away. Turning towards his love , he cleared ,

" Ab yaha se tum aapni car leke aandar ja sakti ho."

" Tumhari sir pe chot lagi? Tumhe Amnesia hai? Pagal ho? " Mishti questioned with ' are you serious ' look and Abir shook his head as no for her questions patiently with a smile.