Chapter 13

Abir P.O.V

We arrived at the hotel within half and hour. The driver unloaded our luggage and we both proceeded to the reception.

" Good evening sir and mam! How can I help you?" the receptionist asked politely.

" Good evening. Booking under the name Mr. Rajvansh." I answered in a plain tone.

" Just a minute sir.." saying she did something in her system and handed me the key card.

All these while Mishti was drowned in her own land. Even in the car she seemed to think over something. Patting her shoulder I brought her back to the present.

When she looked at me , I showed her the key card gesturing to go. Nodding she followed me pulling her luggage.

It's a suite with a hall attached with a balcony and two bedrooms. Entering in I asked to choose any room she prefer to take. She chose the one near the balcony as expected.

" Mishti tum fresh ho jau.. we'll discuss about the presentation over dinner."

" Okay" with that she headed to her room.

Sighing I went to mine and freshened myself quickly and laid on the bed. Though the meeting will get over before tomorrow noon , I thought to spend one more day exploring the city again.

Yes. I did my masters degree here. Pushing that thoughts away I decided that even Mishti can tour along with me.

After sometime I went out of my room only to see Mishti in her pajama standing near the balcony viewing the streets ahead.

Smiling I moved towards her. Sensing my presence she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

I stood beside her leaning my hands on the railing. Suddenly Mishti asked ,

" Abir hum dinner order kare? I'm hungry yaar!" with a innocent look.

Giggling at her I went to call the room service.

" Mishti kya khaungi?"

" Anything but little light!" she voiced out from the balcony.

Later around 10 minutes our dinner arrived. Mishti set the food on the table and I brought my laptop.

We did the last minute work and ate our dinner simultaneously. Mishti is a very fast learner. No one would agree that she's an intern.

Wishing good night we headed to sleep. Tomorrow we should leave by 8.30am to Knights Empire for the meeting.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mishti P.O.V

After entering the room I quickly took my pajama and to freshen up. Standing under the shower , I recalled the moment I was sleeping leaning on him hugging his arm tightly.

Heat erupted on my cheeks. God why am I blushing. I was lost in the moment since then. I'm sure Ajeeb Rajvansh would have noticed it in the car and while getting the key from the reception but he didn't ask me about it.

Thank god he didn't ask.

In this past month from being strangers to fighting and irritating each other to being aquianted to behaving normally to being friends we have come a long way.

Yes , being friends. Both of us acknowledge each other as friends but never spoke it out nor asked each other to be one. We just completed one anothers unsaid words.

Abir is the only first person with whom I warmed up in a short time span after many years. Even Naira took more time in knowing me. After Abir coming into my life , I started to converse little more among my aquiantances or colleagues than my usual closed self.