Chapter 9

Mishti P.O.V

Thud.

" Mishti I think you need to workout more to land properly while jumping.." I self talked to me , dusting my hand , and sneaked to get my cycle.

I started to stroll around riding my cycle on the road with the chill breeze hitting my face , under the moonlight and shining stars...how beautiful it is!

" Agar boyfriend hoti toh beautiful ke sath romantic bhi hogi!!" crossed my mind.

Pata nahi kuch dino se meri mind itni desperate kyu behaviour karahi hai..! Shrugging off the thought I continued moving.

When I reached near the lakeside , I got remembered of our encounter. Chuckling at the way we behaved that day , parked the cycle near the road and went forward as I saw light coming from there.

Wow..the place looks serene at this time with having fairy lights hang near the tent and tree , a fire lit in the center with the lake water reflection of the sky.

I walked closer and saw a water bottle on the bench and feeling thirsty I took it and started drinking.

" Hands up!" a voice said behind me making me stop drinking the water.

" Tum phirse yaha aagye Angry Chorni"

Hearing this turned smiling and saw Abir.

" Tum! Me tujhse hai baat karna chahti thi.." I exclaimed.

" Mujhse kya baat karni hai?" he asked with his always charming face.

" Thank you" I said

" Huh!?" he responded little confused.

" Me tume thank you kehna chahti thi.. chori karni nahi aayi!!" I said with an innocent face.

" Pata hai!" he said smiling.

" Aur haan me Angry bhi nahi hu!"

He looked at me as usually amazed.

" Waise thank you kyu?" he questioned me.

" Woh actually you didn't brought up our encounter as an excuse to reject me in interview..." without giving him space to speak I continued

" I thought you were that type of a person who would bring personal issues into profession and mess up but tum aise wala nahi hoon..so I'm sorry too for judging you and thank you for selecting me.." with a small smile.

With a calm face he said ,

" Tum thank you kehne ki zarurat nahi..you got selected for your talent not because of me. Toh ab batao..?" with a smirk while saying the last part.

" Kya?" I asked confused.

" Ki me aise wala nahi hoon toh kese wala hoon!" with playfulness.

Chuckling I looked around and asked him ,