Chapter 30

Third Person P.O.V

Mishti was sleeping. Abir was looking at her peaceful figure but his mind was in a dilemma , still holding her palm in his both hands.

That time , Kunal entered and kept Mishti's report on the nearby table. He approached his sister and caressed her hair.

" Doctor ne kuch kaha?" Abir asked.

" He said nothing to worry and asked to continue the given painkiller medicines for two days. I consulted her therapist too about.. about her panic attack and she said maybe due to sudden stress and overthinking it might have occurred. So no problem." Kunal recited looking at Abir.

The whole time , Kunal was observing Abir time to time but Abir just maintained a neutral face.

After sometime , he stood up and told Kunal that he will be outside and left. Kunal didn't say anything because he felt maybe Abir too needed sometime to absorb the happenings.

Unknown to Kunal , the fact was Abir tried to create the distance from now. He was totally messed up to think straight.

Except Kunal and Abir , all were sent back to the guesthouse. The doctor informed that Mishti can be discharged the next day morning. He advised to wake her up every two or three hours once and ask basic questions due to her concussion.

Abir came out and sat on the chair outside Mishti's room. Kunal stayed beside his sister resting on the couch.

Every two hours , Kunal woke up and asked Mishti few questions as per the doctor's instruction. Though Abir was not in the room , he too walked up till the door and peeked into the round glass to see Mishti every two hours and go back to his chair on seeing her resting back.

On the other side , Mishti asked Kunal ,

" Where is everyone Bhai?"

" All went back to the house as only one or two is allowed to stay in the night here Mishtu." Kunal replied.

Nodding she said ,

" Mujhe washroom use karna hai.."

" Chalo I'll help you till the door or you want me to call the nurse..?" Kunal questioned helping her to sit up on the bed.

" I'll manage Bhai." Mishti replied in her coarse voice.

Though she could walk , she felt little pain on her right ankle. Kunal dropped her till the door and waited out. After she came he took her to the bed.

While moving towards the bed , Mishti felt an eye on her. As an instinct , she looked at the door and saw a figure retreating. She felt like it was Abir.

" Bhai Abir sab ke saath haina?" Mishti questioned her brother to know Abir's whereabouts.

To her question , Kunal recited the what happened when he came with her medicines.

" Probably he would have gone back Mishtu." Kunal guessed and Mishti layed down on the bed.

Hearing Kunal , Mishti confirmed that it was Abir who stood at the door watching her.

" Par aandar kyu nahi aaya?" she self questioned in confusion and drifted to sleep.

Kunal after sometime went out to make a call. When he returned back , he saw Abir near Mishti's room.

" Bhai?"

" I thought you went back but..you are.. anyways come and rest in Bhai.." Kunal dragged him in without waiting for his reply.

After sometime , Kunal too fell asleep but Abir didn't bulge a bit. He was just staring his Angry Chorni with a blank mind.

Assuring that both Kunal and Mishti are asleep , Abir went out and came in again after few minutes. He had a ice pack in his hands. Going slowly towards Mishti , he placed it on her right ankle because he noticed her limping lightly from the door.